What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Balcony Grow Part II

Bipolar Bear

So i started another balcony grow. A lot better going this time round. My friend is helping me out a lot by getting me the nutes etc and giving me tips. Only kind of problem this time is its taking for fucking ever to do. I got given 5 clones around October/November. Super lemon haze, Dinachem, and Blueberry (i think), and they took a long-ass amount of time to get to a suitable flowering stage which i started at the beginning of February. So that was around 4 months of vegging!

Luckily i was given free nutes and have nearly 12/12 sun directly on my balcony, so only had to make up another 6 hours of artifical sun to make the 18 hours a day needed to veg. I was doing that with some LED lamps which I've been kindly loaned.

I don't leave the plants on the balcony at night as there's too much light pollution. My routine is that I wake up around 6am (dead-on sunrise) and turn the LEDs on for 45 minutes in the lightproof room the plants are in at night. I wake my lazy ass up, drink some juice, do some cycling, and smoke a bong and then just before i got to work at 7am, i put the plants out on the balcony for free tropical sun all day until around 5pm when the sun is kinda out of reach of the plants, so i bring them inside the house for another hour of LED until about 6pm when i turn the light off, rinse and repeat.

These are what nutes etc I've been using. The A and B is mixed together for vegging nutes, the water bottle had calcium and magnesium in it as i had red/purple stems which i was told is a magnesium deficieny and used that in my water. Then in flower, I've been using the maxibloom and started the blossom booster after 4 weeks of flowering, so about 2 weeks now of booster. The blossom booster will change to Kool Bloom though as my friend says it's better and is giving me some tomorrow. I always PH the water as best as i can but i only have PH drops, so it's a bit of a fuckaround. Still though i have no other choice until my PH meter turns up in the post, if I'm lucky. Every 2 waterings i use nutes and then on the 3rd water i give them only PHd water.

bMnquTy.jpg

MNRMMiU.jpg

yHQbpdt.jpg

U0MYJd5.jpg

Bipolar Bear

I had a white fly problem as well that i just remembered delayed the flowering, too. I used a natural pesticide on those fuckers and with some diligence managed to get rid of the fuckers.

Andyo

Veteran
GH nutes v coco

GH nutes v coco

Are you using GH nutes in coco
The new pots look like coco in them
Im interested to see how GH does in coco.A

soil margin

Veteran
Nice pics. So it's cool to grow cannabis outdoors where you are? Convenient to be able to put them on the balcony like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts