What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains i want testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are the strains i need testing

Project 1 regular seeds
Connoisseur Chem male ( Chem d cut x chem bx2) x

1.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow packet Mr Nice SSH, used frankie pheno

2.SSSDH (OJD cut)

3.Abusive kush Haze ( Reservoir seeds)
delicous hybrid 70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 2 regular seeds
Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x

1 Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) really potent and unique 10 weeker)

2.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow.packet Mr Nice SSH used frankie pheno

3.Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness ) woah this is my new grail super potent , strongest ive smoked in years

4.Dogshit Haze ( seeds recieved from a friend Mr Haze introduced me to and who loves Hazes like me and lives in new york and has been telling me about it for years and to crack the seeds.
Very unique not the best flavour but wow what a special High
Hard to describe but leaves heavyweights dazed and confused, very special plant wont be letting her go

5.Strawberry amd Cream ( Strawberry cough x The white reversed) really tasty on the fruity dank side , amazing trichome production and potent

6.Cheese ( brightside cut) enuff said

7.Phycosis) old uk clone , very tasty similar to cheese and super potent

8.Nycd x G13 Haze real tasty more on the mandarin taste but a very tasty plant that the jar emptys real quick (all.about flavour on this 1)

9.Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto DNA mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

10.Nl5 Haze ( f2 from 1999 sensi seeds) amazing flavour , high
Not the biggest yielder but holy grail shit

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high

12.Nevil The G = Nevil mango x G13 Haze ) Haze fiend heaven
Crazy spicy, columbian and the most exotic Haze flavours known to man , strong 80% Sativa high

13.Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) delicous kush dominant pheno used with a great couchlock hit

14.Strawberry Haze Freak ( Ag13 haze x Gsc x Strawberry cough) very Haze dominant 80% plus Haze dominant with 20% strawberry cough 12 weeks

15.Cali Orange ( 16 year old cut) real old school cali orange skunk

16.Abusive Kush Haze (Reservoir seeds) delicous hybrid 70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 3
ECSD cut x AG13 x GSC
I used a AG13 haze and reversed the GSC and a male showed up and i dusted a bunch of strains years ago with great results
These seeds were not fully tested back then so need testing
Minimum 12 weeks flowering

I have a few fem strains i need testing that i will post up in a day or 2 when im next over the seed stash

Again if you got space for more than 1 strain cool

Peace

Dog Star

Veteran
i love explanation on Nevil The G...

also good luck to testers,hope i sees somewanne grow this ones and document
them nice..

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
If I am still in , I would be interested in : project 1, strain 2 ( sssdh x c/chem)

and project 2, strain 5 (strawberry and cream x chemdog haze) please.

There's fire in them there beans, I know it!

usda101

Been out the lab for a while but presently setting up a spot . Looking for some gear so I would love to test run some . Planning on doing 4x4 flood table and coco pots on the floor . Project 1 or 2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah!,,,
That mullumby x Nevilles knocked me for six the other week,,,,
80s feel to her and potent as hell,,,,
very special,,,
good luck peeps,,,s2

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
All of them sound nice but my space is limited and in winter in can get a bit cold around the house. I can grow but I'd go for an indica dominant or with a shorter flowering time.

What do you recommend ojd?

mushroombrew

Veteran
I am all about project 1 my friend.

Hows the Stem rub on the Connoisseur Chem male ? Is it funky chem D smelling?
Which way does he lean?

I got a Corey SD S1 that smells like burnt parmesan! lol!

Man I love Chems! So many crazy terp profiles!

zamzia

Veteran
~Wow!! There's a lot that needs testing there bro!!

Happy with any, but preference would be Project Two - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13

Ncali

Veteran
I love the sound of those haze combos ojd

I'd be more than happy to help with project 1: # 1 or ,2

Project 2, # 2, 3, 10, 11, 12

10 & 12 going to ring some bells over here for f*cking sure.

Basically I'd love to run any of the very haze offerings. I can start a run of testers asap, veg and flower to begin immediatly over fall/winter.

If not, I'll be loosening the purse strings for some csg purchases in the immediate future lol. Thanka ojd for offering the opprotunity to the community. Please post threads/grows if you can testers....

:tiphat:
NC

Last edited:

Artie72

These are the strains i need testing

Project 1 regular seeds
Connoisseur Chem male ( Chem d cut x chem bx2) x

1.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow packet Mr Nice SSH, used frankie pheno

2.SSSDH (OJD cut)

3.Abusive kush Haze ( Reservoir seeds)
delicous hybrid 70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 2 regular seeds
Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x

1 Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) really potent and unique 10 weeker)

2.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow.packet Mr Nice SSH used frankie pheno

3.Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness ) woah this is my new grail super potent , strongest ive smoked in years

4.Dogshit Haze ( seeds recieved from a friend Mr Haze introduced me to and who loves Hazes like me and lives in new york and has been telling me about it for years and to crack the seeds.
Very unique not the best flavour but wow what a special High
Hard to describe but leaves heavyweights dazed and confused, very special plant wont be letting her go

5.Strawberry amd Cream ( Strawberry cough x The white reversed) really tasty on the fruity dank side , amazing trichome production and potent

6.Cheese ( brightside cut) enuff said

7.Phycosis) old uk clone , very tasty similar to cheese and super potent

8.Nycd x G13 Haze real tasty more on the mandarin taste but a very tasty plant that the jar emptys real quick (all.about flavour on this 1)

9.Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto DNA mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

10.Nl5 Haze ( f2 from 1999 sensi seeds) amazing flavour , high
Not the biggest yielder but holy grail shit

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high

12.Nevil The G = Nevil mango x G13 Haze ) Haze fiend heaven
Crazy spicy, columbian and the most exotic Haze flavours known to man , strong 80% Sativa high

13.Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) delicous kush dominant pheno used with a great couchlock hit

14.Strawberry Haze Freak ( Ag13 haze x Gsc x Strawberry cough) very Haze dominant 80% plus Haze dominant with 20% strawberry cough 12 weeks

15.Cali Orange ( 16 year old cut) real old school cali orange skunk

16.Abusive Kush Haze (Reservoir seeds) delicous hybrid 70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 3
ECSD cut x AG13 x GSC
I used a AG13 haze and reversed the GSC and a male showed up and i dusted a bunch of strains years ago with great results
These seeds were not fully tested back then so need testing
Minimum 12 weeks flowering

I have a few fem strains i need testing that i will post up in a day or 2 when im next over the seed stash

Again if you got space for more than 1 strain cool

Peace
Would like to run project #1 for you. I am currently in the process of setting up multiple flood and drain tables so have about 10x20 area to work with.

PROJECT 2! Super Excited for Flavor Town, feel like a little kid in a candy store or better yet a kid in ToysRus. :tiphat::woohoo::headbange:

Attachments

• IMG_20170918_162047_488.jpg
    IMG_20170918_162047_488.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20170921_113733_624.jpg
    IMG_20170921_113733_624.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 27

sdd420

Veteran
I could run 2-3 strains. Interested in project 2 The hazes like dogshit and mullim sound great or the Jamaican

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts