What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Ill just leave these over here , too

Ill just leave these over here , too

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and heres a more corporate identity logo
it can be almost any size and still identify the company
think nike,pepsi, coca cola
picture.php

Last edited:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thank random man for bringing it to my attention , he's the guy who knows I do graphics - I never even saw the posts for the contest yesterday or today. IDK why, but I must've missed em or they are set to private somehow.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far Boyd, and midwest sticky are both default winners!

I know there's gotta be more guys out there with graphic arts and photoshop skills... lets see your submissions.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
My photo shows deep thought and study, which is what I get from what you have said.

picture.php

ghostmade

Veteran
Now only if you can photo shop a seed/seeds into that rough Dimond.that would be epic.
I like how the dude above has dimonds and seeds.
Marketing is my thing.i would also put the letters in a gold lettering,metalic or not. In a different font. Like a bold italic Ariel

Betterhaff

Veteran
This is conceptual, I don’t have the tools or skills to make it happen…maybe somebody else can do it. My thinking is to have the stones morphing into seeds, left to right.

Attachments

• RD Draft.jpg
    RD Draft.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 63

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I'm with you, Betterhaff..... don't have the skills to execute my ideas...

I posted these in the wrong thread:

Rough-Diamond-2.jpg

Rough-Diamond-Seeds.jpg

Anyone feel free to use my ideas and improve on the concepts.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree it looks good, thanks random... it would be cool if that diamond to seed morph could be made into a Gif type image going from diamond to seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts