What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
hey free doughnuts and coffee once in a while too. I also like blueberry muffins.

I can always appreciate a good muffin.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Originally Posted by [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Berry[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]easier to just sell herb to there kids lol cops kids are funny .

Yeah, I would agree.
[/FONT]

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aaff2787_zpsa57278a1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
local bakery has one called "maple bacon". it is a rectangular donut with a splash of maple icing on top which holds a BIG mothering piece of bacon on it. killer stuff...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I like my Krispy Kremes absolutely STALE! that way, the kids/wife won't touch them, & I can fry them in butter in a cast iron skillet. after they brown a bit & most of the sugar melts off, pile them up on your plate & pour the heated butter/glaze mix over top of them. DO NOT burn your tongue, you won't taste their exquisiteness if you do...:woohoo:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nowadays I actually limit myself to only 2-3 donuts a year and they have to be the right ones or I'll just pass on the experience, freshness being a main factor.

donuts made on premises were a big plus when I was driving truck and taxi about 15 years ago, back then I ate 2-3 donuts a day :nono: ~ j/k, yeah I might have 2 donuts one day but then have bagels or an egg sammich on subsequent days, in any case I never made a steady diet of them.

top of the line gourmet donuts are awesome, like your own personal cake, donuts are surely so popular amongst Americans because we LOVE variety; only candy & soda rival the selections a person has while gazing @ that wall of glazed orbs.......

How_to_store_donuts.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
well the babes that work there can identify all the local under cover cops .....lol my dunkin doughnut connections saved my ass many times over the years in my youth....dunkin followed me to cali finally....yeehaw

dddaver

Veteran
But 16'll get ya 20 are not good numbers to me, but what a sweet lookin' thang. Female chubby chaser? That kinda bait? And we ain't talkin' the chubbies below the belt either. :biggrin: The mj connection here being her hooters...just not the exactly twisty kinda hooters I guess.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone fuck with Voodoo Donuts? a tad overpriced, and nothing really special about the flavors or quality, but a nice lil novelty for sure.
the store in denver has lines around the block all the time....

LEF

Veteran
I cant eat meat and sweet at same time

First the meat and veggies then the dessert

The sweet ruins my apetite/taste

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... the thing about donuts is the hole.

..... the thing about donuts is the hole.

OK, I have a true donut story that I've been holding back on.

Years ago I used to work in the media dept. at a university.

I interacted with a large group of faculty on a regular basis and had a very lifelike ceramic chocolate donut paperweight sitting on my desk that everyone loved.

Every time an instructor came in they would pick up the donut and a big grin would appear on their face.

Me and my teammates soon noticed a pattern that never varied - the female instructors and male instructors known to be gay just picked up the donut and smiled, while the hetero male instructors picked up the donut, inserted their index finger into the hole and grinned, each and every time!:biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, I have a true donut story that I've been holding back on.

Years ago I used to work in the media dept. at a university.

I interacted with a large group of faculty on a regular basis and had a very lifelike ceramic chocolate donut paperweight sitting on my desk that everyone loved.

Every time an instructor came in they would pick up the donut and a big grin would appear on their face.

Me and my teammates soon noticed a pattern that never varied - the female instructors and male instructors known to be gay just picked up the donut and smiled, while the hetero male instructors picked up the donut, inserted their index finger into the hole and grinned, each and every time!:biggrin:

I hope you cleaned that donut, you never know where those fingers have been.......

Latest posts

Latest posts