What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvey Weinstein and the CASTING COUCH!

GoatCheese

Veteran
Helmet Cheese,,,,
That’s Harvey is a serial rapist and women were suicidal,,,,,,I expect you were educated at Yale or Harvard but speak and write the Queens English dear boy,,,,it’s not hard as you speak it daily lol,,,,
Now back of the class and mind your manners,,,:tiphat:s2
[FONT=&quot]Mind your manners.. that's tuff as nails.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Listen, Bernie BigBalls..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I bet you didn't tell that to Jimmy Savile, Ed Heath, Leon Brittan or the pedo Royals you bow down to. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Go get coked up with Jason Marriner, you muppet. I hear if you compliment his new Burberry shirt you get to sit so close to him in the stands that he can hear you yelling utter shit to the players on the other them. ..that's how you move up the ranks, clown.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]snort, snort, Chelsea
[/FONT]

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 8 years in NJ for marijuana and a guy who bunked across from me at Annandale got 4 years for killing his wife who was cheating on him.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol,,lol,,,
I wait ages for a retort then ya log off then come back when I’m offline,,,
Your a joke boy and who the hell is Jason Mariner?????
Your post is a little disjointed and makes no sense,,
I live in NE London,,,Chelsea???:biggrin:
Bye bye,,,,s2:tiphat:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Lol,,lol,,,
I wait ages for a retort then ya log off then come back when I’m offline,,,
You need a life, cheap Porche.

944, isn't that a fancy Volkswagen really? rich women's shopping bag? Easy to park, ay? I'd rather ride a bicycle.

Maybe, do something about those chomos in you Gov, boy, instead of waiting me to log in.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spell Porsche correctly if you seriously want a proper response and education,,,s2:tiphat:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Spell Porsche correctly if you seriously want a proper response and education,,,s2:tiphat:
But it is basically a women's car, no matter how it's spelled? a small one.
You are gonna do f all about those chomos, right? Don't even wanna bring those up in your post. Carefully avoiding the topic, cause you know you just lost your balls, London. Cowardice. Haaaard maaan!:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you,,,,,your command and grammar have been outstanding ,,,,
I commend you on your insight into Front engined Porsche’s and don’t forget those bloody Porsche 911s ,,,,,remember they are just like a Volkswagen Beetle with engine in the trunk/ boot,,,
We off to the Royal Albert Hall for a gig soon,,,so I ask my driver to stop at Downing St and I pass on your messages of support to Boris,,,,,
Anyway again many thanks for not being abusive,,,,,
I’m off as I just started sneezing and have a slight temperature ,,,,,lol,lol,,,,,s2

GoatCheese

Veteran
Anyway again many thanks for not being abusive,,,,,
I’m off as I just started sneezing and have a slight temperature ,,,,,lol,lol,,,,,s2
Well, don't talk shit if you can't take it. It's a topic i don't take lightly as you can see
:
:

On a serious note. Hope you'll feel better soon, mate. Shitty times all around the globe right now, people are getting the Corona here too. But people here who have had it say, it started with a dry cough, so not every flu going around is Corona, so let's hope you just have the common flu.

Hope you'll feel better soon, man. I mean it.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s kind of you and thanks but I was joking about sneezing etc but again thanks,,,s2

T

TheForgotten

I like you both, but let me tell ya (from experience) you two need to knock it off before the mods get rid of you