in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2017, 05:04 AM #11
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
pretty cool idea. im curious to see how these come out for sure. will be watching jtrich. i had a blue sat 2.2 that was ripe as hell by 50 days so i know its possible
nameless is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2017, 03:52 AM #12
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Jack Herrer FAST

After 19 hour in water

After 21 hours in towels

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2017, 07:02 AM #13
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
C99 X BLUEBERRY FAST

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2017, 01:25 AM #14
J TricH
Vendor

Jack Herer

White Widow

Original Skunk

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 05:40 AM #15
J TricH
Vendor

Some VEG pics..

Jack Herer Fast

Big Nugs Fast

Power Africa x MK Ultra Fast

Power Africa Fast Vs PA x MK Ultra Fast

C99 x Blueberry Fast

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 01:39 AM #16
J TricH
Vendor

Power Africa x MK ULTRA FAST

She has the fattest stem, being up to twice than most. This is in week 2

C99 x Blueberry FAST

Yesterday week 3 the 7 largest switching to the flo set, with 5 other Seedsman strains up to 3 weeks apart. The others continue in VEG and will enter as they get the size. All in 2 liters pot, 1,20m and 600HPS...

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 02:33 AM #17
J TricH
Vendor

Ok, these are the first ones that have entered 12/12, they are the biggest ones, happy with what I have seen, plants with strong and ramifying very strong since the second week, which brought me some problem between waterings, when the ramifications Began to grow strongly, the increase in water need was high, which got some plants exhausted some hours without a drop of water .. At the same time the Ph meter showing "rare data", so I changed the meter and It seems that he was adjusting some lower Ph, perhaps some plant brushing 5.8 ... otherwise this week returning all good .. plants suffering the 2 L.. now watering every 2 days is danger, but 24h is more.. i try to 36 hours changing start o finishing cycle for waterings.... for the next macrocomparative in 2 L ... I'm thinking of automating a irrigation system .. because this is crazy when watering L to L 40 plants...Let me move plants for the photos ... any ideas??

C99 x Blueberry FAST

C99 x Blueberry FAST

Power Africa FAST

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 06:37 AM #18
J TricH
Vendor

Another Power Africa FAST

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 11:24 PM #19
J TricH
Vendor

Jack Herer FAST

Jack Herer FAST

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 05:46 AM #20
J TricH
Vendor

Week 1 to 12/12 - 3,5 Liter pot

Original Skunk FAST

Big Nugs Fast

Power Africa FAST

Original Skunk FAST Vs Power Africa FAST - 3,5 Liter Vs 2 Liter pots

C99 x Blueberry FAST 2 Liter pot starting Week 2 to 12/12

J TricH is offline Quote