You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SEEDSMAN CODE 10% for ICMAG members

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SEEDSMAN CODE 10% for ICMAG members Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2017, 12:34 AM #11
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman will become famous soon enoughSandyFantasyman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
WHAT??

First I do not say that you lie. I did this test with my own amount where I manage the shipments of our promos.
Second, I always try to help
Third, I am not god to know all the mishaps or things that happen on the web. I can only give my opinion about what I see when making an order. You can contact support@seedsman.com to solve any problems with purchases. That is the right way.
I thought I'd let you know about troubles with your ordering process, but apparently this isn't the place to do it.
It's all good. I'll just find a new supplier.
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2017, 02:09 AM #12
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by meizzwang View Post
I tried contacting support@seedsman.com , but got this message. Is this legit or is it someone fishing for info? This implies they won't take your questions without signing up with them....

"Welcome to Seedsman Support.

We need to verify your e-mail before your message can be delivered to our Support Staff.

Please click the link below to create your password and login to your Seedsman Support account.

My apologies for all the questions J Trich! To be honest, you do an outstanding job with customer service and you're the only reason I will still go forward with a purchase once the whole website calculator is fixed. However, the way the website is set up, there's a lot of hoops to jump through to get help, it's a bit frustrating. It's very difficult to figure out how to get help from the website alone.
Yes is legit.. I suppose it is a system to filter spam & wrong mails.. anyway you also can use this to get direct support.. https://www.seedsman.com/en/contact phone or ticket

Thanks .. I think you have not found the right way, there are different ways to connect with support ..

From Top menu - >> HELP - >> Contact us
From popup button "HELP" on the bottom, right corner
From links at the bottom ->> OUR Company -> Contact Us

1st Prize: VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPE WITH SOLID VALVE SET Or Voucher same worth
2nd Prize: PLENTY VAPORIZER COMPLETE SET Or Voucher same worth
3rd Prize: CRATER DELUXE VAPOURIZER Or Voucher same worth

SEE WINNERS HERE

Last edited by J TricH; 03-23-2017 at 09:13 PM..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2017, 02:20 AM #13
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
I thought I'd let you know about troubles with your ordering process, but apparently this isn't the place to do it.
It's all good. I'll just find a new supplier.
I thank you for the information, I am here to help in everything I can, but everything related to orders must be processed through support .. I can not handle customer data, I also not have access or knowledge about possible changes or problems That are happening at that moment, I only have access to a account to make orders of our promos. And with that account I test when someone has a problem. If I see everything correct, the only thing I can recommend to you is to contact support. I'm sorry that you dislike it, but good companies have support services for these things. Or is that in your work you can access any information or things that are not your specific task? I would like you to understand that every worker has his / her function. Support is to solve problems, I have informative tasks, strains that we sell, promotions and general questions, but problems with orders escape my functions and knowledge.. I wish you a good store hunting..

SEE WINNERS HERE

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2017, 08:20 PM #14
meizzwang

meizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the roughmeizzwang is a jewel in the rough
Please note: the major issues for the checkout cart have been fixed at seedsman! Thanks again to Seedsman's customer service team, they worked diligently to resolve the issue. I didn't have to create an account, they got back to me anyways!
meizzwang is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2017, 09:12 PM #15
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meizzwang View Post
Please note: the major issues for the checkout cart have been fixed at seedsman! Thanks again to Seedsman's customer service team, they worked diligently to resolve the issue. I didn't have to create an account, they got back to me anyways!
Hey meizz.. good to hear.. thanks & enjoy!!

SEE WINNERS HERE

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2017, 03:42 PM #16
ULMW

ULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to all
wow! many thanks seedsman seeds! Very kind of you ! Am loving the original skunk # 1 and have bookmarked several others in the strains you offer to try in the coming seasons . Happy growing in 2017 owards
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 05:23 AM #17
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
wow! many thanks seedsman seeds! Very kind of you ! Am loving the original skunk # 1 and have bookmarked several others in the strains you offer to try in the coming seasons . Happy growing in 2017 owards
Thanks mate.. wissing big rewards..

SEE WINNERS HERE

J TricH is offline Quote