What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Strains or Extracts?

Big-Narstie

Yo how's things?

Need some info on the best strains to look for with high CBD and low THC ratios. In seed form or clone, I will do research myself but I've been asked by a mate who desperately needs this, there's reasons for this but don't want to go down that road here.. so any good suggestions or directions where to look would be hugely appreciated!! :huggg:

Also what's the best and most potent cbd extracts to legally buy in the UK? Can we buy an extract that the cbd has come from cannabis-sativa in uk?

So any good strains and extracts to look for?

Many many thanks in advance and all have a good one. :tiphat:

D

Dr.Suess

Hello, high

Its not so easy in the UK as we aren't able to test for cannabinoid ratios. Even if you buy a high cbd strain there is no way of knowing if the phenotype you have is what you're looking for.

Having said that, there is a number of cbd strains available these days, I suggest finding regular cannatonic seeds & working with them.

From what I have read on the internet most cbd extracts available are just snake oil or produced in less than desirable conditions for a medical product.

I maybe wrong, so will wait for someone else to offer a better solution.

Hope you find what you're looking for mate.

:tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Hello, high

Its not so easy in the UK as we aren't able to test for cannabinoid ratios. Even if you buy a high cbd strain there is no way of knowing if the phenotype you have is what you're looking for.

Having said that, there is a number of cbd strains available these days, I suggest finding regular cannatonic seeds & working with them.

From what I have read on the internet most cbd extracts available are just snake oil or produced in less than desirable conditions for a medical product.

I maybe wrong, so will wait for someone else to offer a better solution.

Hope you find what you're looking for mate.

Ths post pretty much sums what i wanted to put.

I was just about to post Cannatonic from Resin seeds, im pretty sure Cannatonic is also used in many other high CBD strains.

I wouldnt buy any of these commercial CBD products for sale, as youve got no idea WTF is in them, unless youve got access to get them tested.

I think it would be a better idea to make extract from a high CBD strain if i were you.

Check this link out, its an interview with one of the guys from resin seeds, where they talk about CBD and Cannatonic.

http://livestream.com/adamdunnshow/events/5041640/videos/116706437

Big-Narstie

Was timms suggestion any good? My mate is looking to buy some canna tonic seeds. Can't we buy quality extract from the US? With known ratios/ingredients??

thanks for the info it will b passed on and much appreciated.

wasgedn

reggae seeds has cbd strains which are used for many new creations...
around 6/6 ratio....
similar to cbd crew ratios....(8/8)might be the highest of cbd crew...
i hhad rqs medical mass 10/11 ratio they say...but no good yielder at my grow...
royal medic has high ratings...
cannatonic is maybe a really good choice...
on emerald cup they had weed with monster ratios 20/20

T

Terps

^^beat me too it. Reggae seeds dancehall is what you want. Cannatonic is just a pheno of dancehall but we're not supposed to know that.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
reggae seeds has cbd strains which are used for many new creations...
around 6/6 ratio....
similar to cbd crew ratios....(8/8)might be the highest of cbd crew...
i hhad rqs medical mass 10/11 ratio they say...but no good yielder at my grow...
royal medic has high ratings...
cannatonic is maybe a really good choice...
on emerald cup they had weed with monster ratios 20/20

Jimmy at reggae seeds is just jumping on the CBD bandwagon, please do not waste time growing their stuff for Medical patients looking for CBD.*

You can buy CBD legally in the UK, but much of what is being hawked around is being made with pesticide filled Chinese Hemp... The one person I know who I trust, who was was separately recommended by the Gaia Girls at CBD Crew is Omar Brun, you can find him on Facebook as CBD Only Extracts

*I have grown Reggae seeds, Kalijah, lovely weed, but THC recreational weed, it has 0% CBD, I do know what I am talking about, I have known Resin since their Canna Lab test in 09 and smoked their Cannatonic a number of times, recently grew some, very rarely smoke it, I like to get stoned

wasgedn

Whats the smoke like on the CBD strains.? Would they be good for insomnia.?
i would say for insomnia you just need a nice indica hammer without any cbd...maybe black domina

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Jimmy at reggae seeds is just jumping on the CBD bandwagon
ok......but dancehall and juanitalagrimosa are use in many strains...youre right better to buy the latest generations .....from breeders which where on emerald cup...
but where?

other cbd strains for breeding are the z strains from cbd crew

we got cbd ringo either
[/FONT]
http://www.kingofcbdgenetics.com/#!ringos-bio/cjg9

Lawrence Ringo founded SoHum Seeds and pioneered CBD genetics all while sustainably growing organic cannabis for over 35 years in Southern Humboldt, California.

Last edited:
Whats the smoke like on the CBD strains.? Would they be good for insomnia.?

I ,ve only tried CBD Yummy and if anything it woke me up and there was no high what so ever in my experience.I could smoke any strain you like after a CBD joint and it would do absolutely nothing to me !
IMO forget CBD if you enjoy getting high , its only use is for people who want the medical benefits of cannabis without getting high :)

Latest posts

Latest posts