in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > VIDEOs SEEDSMAN STRAINS

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
VIDEOs SEEDSMAN STRAINS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2016, 12:13 PM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
VIDEOs SEEDSMAN STRAINS

Hey guys, it's a pleasure for us to present our strain video collection you will have the pleasure of being the first to see, freshly baked and ready to taste. Enjoy them!!

SEEDSMAN CBD CRITICAL MASS

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 02:04 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Auto Amnesia

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

Last edited by J TricH; 07-14-2016 at 03:21 PM..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 03:21 PM #3
J TricH
Vendor

Auto UK Cheese

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 04:10 PM #4
J TricH
Vendor

Auto Skunk #1

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 07:31 PM #5
J TricH
Vendor

MAMA MIA feminised

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 08:20 PM #6
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Nice videos

nickman is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2016, 12:29 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Nice videos
Thanks nickman

NEMESIS feminised

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2016, 01:22 PM #8
J TricH
Vendor

NORTHERN SOUL feminised

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2016, 02:48 PM #9
J TricH
Vendor

ATA TUNDRA regular

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2016, 03:29 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

EARLY DURBAN regular

I AGREE

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote