What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wellcome to Bulgaria!

_Ina_

Veteran
Темата ако искате я преместете тогава,допускам че може да съм сбъркала къде да я сложа. Не съм знаела, 4е нямам право да пиша друго освен за трева в този форум:/.Гледам че хората за всичко си говорят. Аз специално съм за кефче-лафче тук и чрез това кефче-лафче се научих и да отглеждам козче-кефче:):)A ти,the fanFX,моля не ми разваляи темата. Ако не те кефи просто я пропусни. Има хора на които им е интересно за България,говорим си и искам да им покажа какво е,но не само реклама да им правя,а как е всъщност.
this is Irakli,very close to Sunny Beach but totally different place.For now:(

Attachments

• IMG_1861.jpg
    IMG_1861.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 36

_Ina_

Veteran
Thank u! many of my friends here are curious what is this place so i wanted to show them some nice shots and little of the truth about BG:)
A някой случайно да има снежни снимки?Че аз май наблягам на морето повече;)
This is my home made bread:)the other pictures are from places near Lovech,central BG.the last one-some graffiti in the capital Sofia.

Attachments

• IMG_5604.jpg
    IMG_5604.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3724.jpg
    IMG_3724.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3787.jpg
    IMG_3787.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3790.jpg
    IMG_3790.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Изображение007.jpg
    Изображение007.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 40

_Ina_

Veteran
http://images.search.conduit.com/ImagePreview/?q=%D0%BC%D1%83%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8&ctid=CT3072253&searchsource=2&start=0&pos=6
http://images.search.conduit.com/ImagePreview/?q=мутри&ctid=CT3072253&searchsource=2&start=0&pos=1
http://images.search.conduit.com/ImagePreview/?q=мутри&ctid=CT3072253&searchsource=2&start=0&pos=18
Again with the problems.:( I hate those bastards!they are ruin Bulgaria and our international image along with their prostitutes...:( They are the people who control drug selling around here. they sell the cannabis to,thats why i started to grow my own,i really hate them!!!!!:)

S

Sat X RB

so different to Oz, Ina. maybe the 'Snowy Mountains' is closest. but mountains, snow, AND water we do not have.

PS. Oh yes we do! on the BIG island of Tasmania in the Southern Ocean.

_Ina_

Veteran
Finely i found some snowy mountain pics on my PC:)This is Bezbog,Pirin mountain.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 40
S

SeaMaiden

Ina, et alia. Please tell us about your history! I love, love LOVE history, including pre-history.

I wish the site had a translator so I don't have to go back and forth trying to translate. :(

Bulgaria looks beautiful, just gorgeous.

S

Sat X RB

Ina, I have a problem fully uploading the images above.

BUT they are about 'clearfelling' forests ... yes?

this happens here mostly in Victoria and Western Australia. much of the timber goes to China and Japan as wood chip. then we buy it back as 'chipboard' in crappy furniture.

too much money is made out of forests. we cannot stop greed.

we have to make our minds an island of peacefulness ... or we will become hope-less and bitter ... or we'll get stomach ulcers from our anger.

I have been watching forests being cut down ALL my life!!! if I rested in my un-happy-ness I would have committed suicide!

when you make the sun shine in the pictures of your mind you will stay healthier!!!

Браво Ина! Хубава тема, хубави снимки. На който не му харесва темата да не я чете и да не прави коментари

_Ina_

Veteran
Hallo,Sea Maiden!I,m glad u like my home:)Yes,it could be perfect...:/Pls,dont go back and try to translate this...waste of time. I,m happy that u are asking about our history because there is a lot of history around here About 1300 years from our first...king(khan)Asparuh until now. This wonderful peace of land is taken from the Visantian empire in 681year by the old Bulgarians-nomads from Asia.We have good periods,strong kings but also Visantian slavery,than second Bulgarian kingdom and than the worst-500years Turkish slavery which is something unspeakable,the darkest period for us here:/However we are free from about 130 years,than-BAM-50,60 years of communism:)And here we are now,still here;)I will send you some interesting links if u want to know interesting facts for our culture.
BRNCow:i like those places that u have there,they always show them in horror movies-houses near beautiful lakes surrounded with forests. I want to see one of those lakes.
SatxRB:Yes,about fake "ski tourism investments" Now i hurt our timber goes to Greece to:/Why we cannot stop greed?My mind will be an island of peacefulness but how with those fat necks around me that are stealing from my kid's future:)they want to sell Bulgaria on pieces,even us if they can use us for slaves or something.I dont know about peace but i say:F#$ them!!!!!!
Master of plant::good:

_Ina_

Veteran
And this is one of my favorite traditions here on Balkans:) we call these guys "Kukeri". This is ancient tradition for getting rid of the evil spirits and stuff:)people are wearing masks like monsters,priests or some other folklore heroes and drink much wine and "rakia":)

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 38
  • SNC00157
    SNC00157
    78.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 42
S

SeaMaiden

Ah, touched by the Ottomans, that's right. Many were touched by the Ottoman Empire, even here in America given its ripple effects that are still felt today. I would love links, I'm an amateur history-enjoyer (I can't call myself a history buff) and I ADORE archaeology.

I can see so many influences in the dress of the people dressed as Kukeri (are Kukeri?)! Now I have to look up Bulgari on a map because some friends and I were discussing ancient crossroads, of which Afghanistan has been one of the more important.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
^^

What a great thread.I don't understand the language,but I understand beautiful pictures.You have a lovely country _Ina_!

Good to see you SM!I see the Mr. is here as well..hope the 2 of you are well.

_Ina_

Veteran
https://www.google.bg/search?q=kuke...&channel=fflb&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&sourc
Here,these pics of Kukeri are better than mine:)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perperikon
And i haven't seen this place yet. Sea Maiden,i think u gonna like it,much artifacts on 1 place.i will visit next summer and i will smoke something special just for the case haha:) in this area-Rhodopy mountain you can see many interesting things.By the way by my opinion the best Kuker festival is there in Shiroka luka village. These people in Shiroka luka are trying to save some of our oldest and best traditions,which is really cool!