in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Nemesis FEM Seedsman

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Nemesis FEM Seedsman Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2017, 08:09 AM #21
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant future
And I will grow mine Nemesis in soil under 1200W LED

It's great that we have the opportunity to see the same seeds grown under different conditions

Thanks JT

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2017, 02:28 AM #22
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
im going to be running mine under 1000w hps or 630 de cmh in organic water only beds!
nameless is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2017, 07:24 AM #23
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Nice looking strain. Great macro shots too.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2017, 05:32 PM #24
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Here's a Nemesis that taught me a valuable lesson.

The seed barely popped, the seedling looked horrible, and I thought it would just die. After a couple weeks, I realized the problem was, I planted it in a flimsy cup. Don't use those, they're quite harmful. The plant recovered when I transplanted it, but since it missed a few weeks of development, it never got big (outdoor).

Despite that, it made an almost continuous stalk of bud, right down to the soil. As it matured, it purpled instead of yellowing. I haven't tried it yet, but, visually, it's some of the most attractive stuff.

Satyros is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:39 PM #25
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyros View Post
Here's a Nemesis that taught me a valuable lesson.

The seed barely popped, the seedling looked horrible, and I thought it would just die. After a couple weeks, I realized the problem was, I planted it in a flimsy cup. Don't use those, they're quite harmful. The plant recovered when I transplanted it, but since it missed a few weeks of development, it never got big (outdoor).

Despite that, it made an almost continuous stalk of bud, right down to the soil. As it matured, it purpled instead of yellowing. I haven't tried it yet, but, visually, it's some of the most attractive stuff.

View Image

View Image
Certain she looks beautiful, a plant can not be judged until you see it in bloom, that's where they show their true potential, Congratulations, I love that strain, it has a powerful smoke Thanks for comment!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 06:01 PM #26
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey JTricH,
I just put 4 nemesis and 1 white widow seeds in sprouting mode, hopefully in a wek time I'll have some nice little plants to play with. These are seeds from last year photo contest win.
I'll report about their progress and put up some pics when the time comes...

Thanks again for the seeds

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 11:31 AM #27
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Hey JTricH,
I just put 4 nemesis and 1 white widow seeds in sprouting mode, hopefully in a wek time I'll have some nice little plants to play with. These are seeds from last year photo contest win.
I'll report about their progress and put up some pics when the time comes...

Thanks again for the seeds

Cheers
Hey Koon.. great, wishing a happy germination!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 01:48 AM #28
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Certain she looks beautiful, a plant can not be judged until you see it in bloom, that's where they show their true potential, Congratulations, I love that strain, it has a powerful smoke Thanks for comment!!
It may have been small, but...compared to seven or eight other kinds we tried this year, we think the Nemesis bud has the best physical characteristics. Very appealing, and it beads when it breaks up, looking like a pile of little green apples.

The effect from it is pretty tremendous too...it's something like a timeless classic, modified with the exact right kind of modernization. Powerful and pleasant.
Satyros is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:24 PM #29
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyros View Post
It may have been small, but...compared to seven or eight other kinds we tried this year, we think the Nemesis bud has the best physical characteristics. Very appealing, and it beads when it breaks up, looking like a pile of little green apples.

The effect from it is pretty tremendous too...it's something like a timeless classic, modified with the exact right kind of modernization. Powerful and pleasant.
Yes i think same.. Nemesis is a high class genetics.. Thanks for share your XPs!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 05:01 PM #30
El Pollo Diablo
Bad Azz

El Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really niceEl Pollo Diablo is just really nice
Thats a great strain! Will be my next choice soon

El Pollo Diablo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.