What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urine Test in a Week

soy23

Hey there everyone, I'm not too sure if this is the right forum for this but I was wondering about the best way to go about passing a urine test?

I smoked yesterday and found out that the urine test will be held in 6 days from now which is going to make it a week, I'm a lean bloke but have been a fairly heavy user for a while now.

All help would be greatly appreciated, cheers :thank you:

DJXX

Veteran
easiest one i know... is find someone you know is clean or someones male child, have them fill up a small bottle...there is your sample...then you have to put it in your tight fitting underwear to achieve body temp...tape to secure if needed...viola free pee...i have never failed any p test this way and never quit smoking...DJXX

LostTribe

Premium user
easiest one i know... is find someone you know is clean or someones male child, have them fill up a small bottle...there is your sample...then you have to put it in your tight fitting underwear to achieve body temp...tape to secure if needed...viola free pee...i have never failed any p test this way and never quit smoking...DJXX

what if they watch you go pee? I recommend the whizinator just make sure you get the right color!!!

DJXX

Veteran
what if they watch you go pee? I recommend the whizinator just make sure you get the right color!!!
only thing is I think he has limited time to get one........dono how they do it...but in the states they usually only make you empty your pockets... unless you are on probation or parole...where they look at your junk for sure....DJXX

corky1968

Veteran
On the Cheap:

1. Fix a airline on a milk bag.

2. Fill up a milk bag with piss.

3. Duct tape the milk bag to your stomach with the airline going above the bag so it doesn't leak.

4. At the test, drop the airline into the sample container and you win.

Just hope nobody pats you down, punch you in the stomach and it doesn't leak or you lose. LOLZ