What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I only have a container garden and a raised bed

gardener60

Here are a few pics of this years garden. in my raised bed i have mustard greens, cucumbers and chard. Check out my garlic harvest. In my containers i have tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, strawberries, squash, garlic, bush beans, and onions.

gardener60

I do not use soil i use a home made potting mix with plenty of perlite I also use a little compost but i want my mix to stay light and loamy. I use fish emulsion, kelp, and cal/mag because mix does not have a lot of nutrients in it. Also you have to water frequently because the potting mix drys out fast.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Have tried them in the ground with little success, maybe the soil was too heavy and also had problems with something getting at the bulbs. Containers may be a solution, thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts