What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite Strawberry strains?

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
The strawberry shortcake from Ohio sounds wonderful. Jungleboyz just named a pheno of their white Wookies the same thing, but I don't see where the berry comes in, it's the white x wookies? The original ssc from Ohio is platinum cooks x buckeye strawberry og, there's also some sick strawberry deathstar coming out of Ohio as well

Caswellian

I'm new to the Strawberry genetics so I don't have a favorite yet.
I just grew out a pack of Shoreline Strawberry. I think it is a outcross of Fire Alien Strawberry.
I flowered after a short 2 week veg past the seedling stage and was amazed by the size of a few phenos.
Their almost dry and I'll be testing them out for taste and potency.

I am also growing a pack of Greenpoint Seeds The Deputy, which is a Bruce Banner #3 X Star Dawg cross. I'm not sure if any Strawberry traits can push past its hefty Chem %, so I will wait and see.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just popped '4' old strawberry diesel seeds from the original offering by rez... they gotta be close to 10years old, and all 4 have popped and growing like ...well weeds'... they are presently in 4'' pots, and will transfer to 4gallon pots in the next few days... I'll post some pictures then... hoping for ladies...

Grojak

I got a male picked out of a Strawberry Cough cross I made, hitting the KKSC with that male for the beginning of my BX project KKSC is still my favorite Strawberry so I want as many as possible to enjoy it.

SMOKE-ONE

My absolute favorite strawberry strain is Lung Candy by Motorebel.Its KKSC x Strawberry Diesel.Its the most potent fruity strain I've grown or smoked.One pheno is str8 strawberry pie,and the other is strawberry with a diesel,gassy background.I still have another pack to look thru.

sirtween

Nobody here have the erdbeer (swiss strawberry clone) ?
Could be interesting to compare it with strawberry cough (kyle kushman)

CanadaDank

Def Strawberry Diesel by Resevoir Seeds. That shit smelled and tasted incredible like strawberry fruit rollup, lemons, sour grapefruit slices candy, and exotic spice with a skull crushing high that can be quite anxiety provoking if over done. I can think of at least two instances where I oversmoked it and thought I had gotten the flesh eating disease.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never had the S'creme cut from CBF, but I did run the Strawberry Grapefruit and the Strawberry Dawg. Both had a softer strawberry than the KKSC gives. Sweet vs spice. I think KKSC is a bit more on the haze/spice side of the flavor profile.

I still have DSD seeds in original packs. I don't know of any keepers held from Fractal Genetics, and his Strawberry Diesel male was very nice. Didn't seem there was too much potential, in terms of potency, with the Strawberry lines. I think that is why they end up on the back burner for most growers. Customers have always loved them though.

That aside, one of the most strawberry plants I've ever tasted came from a pheno in annaC Tresiel.

dank.Frank

CanadaDank

I never had the S'creme cut from CBF, but I did run the Strawberry Grapefruit and the Strawberry Dawg. Both had a softer strawberry than the KKSC gives. Sweet vs spice. I think KKSC is a bit more on the haze/spice side of the flavor profile.

I still have DSD seeds in original packs. I don't know of any keepers held from Fractal Genetics, and his Strawberry Diesel male was very nice. Didn't seem there was too much potential, in terms of potency, with the Strawberry lines. I think that is why they end up on the back burner for most growers. Customers have always loved them though.

That aside, one of the most strawberry plants I've ever tasted came from a pheno in annaC Tresiel.

dank.Frank

What about Bruce Banner #3?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Def Strawberry Diesel by Resevoir Seeds. That shit smelled and tasted incredible like strawberry fruit rollup, lemons, sour grapefruit slices candy, and exotic spice with a skull crushing high that can be quite anxiety provoking if over done. I can think of at least two instances where I oversmoked it and thought I had gotten the flesh eating disease.

wow that wasn't my experience with rez's SD... didn't taste much of anything, airy buds, and the high was mediocre... also tried his double strawberry diesel... again lacking in punchin power, but it was the darkest weed I have ever seen... almost black

still have 1/2 (plus) pack of both- maybe will give em another go... they are getting old

Though I've only sampled Dutch Passions and Spilff seeds Strawberry, I much preferred Spliffs which is a Dutch Passion strawberry cough crossed with Jack Herer. Very berry smell and taste with pure sativa high. A truly fast finishing sativa dom plant.

REALPOTency

Veteran
i grow strawberry banana(reserva privada) very good ,high resin,
strawberry glue (dark horse) a lot of vigor,high yield,only grow stage now,

the only strawberry bad is strawberry cough from dinafem, never more dinafem

ctg

Veteran
Strawberry blonde from way back. Named such because of the shape of the buds . The product was speed weed. Taste was of the old gold strains that were sooooo tasty. Wish breeder Steve(spice of life)would pull them out of his stash and make more, i should have been smarter back then and found a way to make more. I want a do over. Lol

JOJO420

Veteran
i grow strawberry banana(reserva privada) very good ,high resin,
strawberry glue (dark horse) a lot of vigor,high yield,only grow stage now,

the only strawberry bad is strawberry cough from dinafem, never more dinafem

I’m about to pull the trigger on the Dark Horse strawberry glue, got any pics ?
I’m also gonna get those F2 Strawberry Diesels from Dark Horse, anyone have any reports before I go all in?

REALPOTency

Veteran
the strawberry glue grow very fast and flower too,
is a beast,
alot of vigor and high yield i see,
the odor is more diesel berry than glue,
(i run gg4 S1 from seed and i prefer pure glue,
but pure glue is less yield and a little more slow grow,)

for the moment strawberry glue is only 15days flower,
i upload photos soon....