What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

rvd

that is what I was thinking this morning was I saw this thread[jaws gear] so I thought I would say something.thanks for the killer beans bro.

P

puma

that is what I was thinking this morning was I saw this thread[jaws gear] so I thought I would say something.thanks for the killer beans bro.

no thank you my friend you made my year!!!!.

much respect:thank you:

P

puma

TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK

from seeds I made a while back, there perfect copies of there mother.

ARCATA WRECK in seed form

what a beautie she is.

peace:ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wassup brutha Puma ???? long time no see dude ! glad to see your still at it makin great crosses for the masses :) looks like some killer crosses going on right now !!! the WSD has been a great hit around here & I see lil'sprout & his crew are loving her as well :) Its the only strain in my arsenal besides DG's KQR that will push out over 220 grams of pure delight from a 2 gallon bucket of coco !!!!
can you PM me a list of whats available ???

WSD (white strawberry diesel ) day 70

Keep up the Great work brutha !!!

Last edited:
P

puma

ya pretty much every one loves those WSD I just wish I still had that killer WHITE SALMON in-house, I still miss the crap out of the girl.

keep a pack of the f1 so there's always a chance at some f2 down the road, I cant believe some one else not already made some ahh or may be they did I just don't know about them yet HAHAHA..

thank bro:biggrin:

P

puma

RASPBERRY COOKIES

RASPBERRY COOKIES

there in the oven as we speak and decided to hit a second RAPBERRY KUSH with the pollen.

the breed to very well so hell ya.

peace:woohoo:

P

puma

TRUCK STOP COOKIES
mother===purple diesel
father===cookie monster

was going to call that one PURPLE MONSTER but the mother did not show to be purple so I went the other way with the name.

how ever I did make a purple monster!!

PURPLE MONSTER
mother===purple insanity
father===cookie monster

enjoy those my friend.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
More awesome creations by Puma!!! Truck Stop Cookies sound pretty killer. I was really impressed with the AlienDawg F5 and Banana OG F9's I ran awhile back. Look forward to cracking some more Puma gear soon.

P

puma

hi there:ying:

GROWNOUT
I don't take much credit for those ALIENDAWG F5 I had f4 and just did a little dusting no biggie but glad you liked them.

I put a bit more into the BANANA KUSH F9 though, got them at 7 so I made 8-9-10 so ya I got a little time involved in those.

ZOMBOY
hope you like those my friend, drop some pics in when ya get around to them.

there in the oven as we speak and decided to hit a second RAPBERRY KUSH with the pollen.
the breed to very well so hell ya. peace:woohoo:
Would love to try the raspberry cookies. Do you think they will have a raspberry cookie flavor? You gear looks good puma. Hope to see the flowers as they ripen. Too bad we can't do scratch and sniff.

P

puma

Would love to try the raspberry cookies. Do you think they will have a raspberry cookie flavor? You gear looks good puma. Hope to see the flowers as they ripen. Too bad we can't do scratch and sniff.

the RASPBERRY has her own crazy good smell so adding the ALIEN COOKIES to the mix should put out some really nice smells as well as decent size buds covered in resin.

we shall see!!

P

puma

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

CHEM SODA BX1

sweet stuff right here, one smells like cereal the other smells like wafer cookies.

yummy:biggrin:

P

puma

hello DR.G :ying:
yup grown out some super good ppl and really stoked to see him sharing, that's a big part of getting to know ppl and getting into some SUPER FINE circles.

enjoy what ever he hooked you up with.

P

puma

she smoke amazingly good, joints are like heaven with that cereal type taste the end of the j is just covered by the time you get to the end. she seems to be getting even better as she cures out, shes the only bud I have left been trying to take it easy on her I got a ways to go before I harvest the next round. like ive said many times before if you can get this cut or perhaps some seeds then you should do so.

the CHEM SODA has been a fav of mine sense the second time I grew her out and she just blew me away with her over-all size and huge buds with that purple/raspberry color just awesome strain

got some bx1 going right now and one is putting off a very sickly type WAFFER COOKIE smell that got to be coming from the DARK MATTER in her but I don't remember smelling that in the dark matter strain but I see no where else it could be coming from.

also got two f2's on the move and im really hoping one is a male so I can make a big round of f2's.

peace brother:dance013: