What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

M

meowmeowmeow

5th Alien female different pheno week 5

5th Alien female different pheno week 5

So this one smells similar to the seeded girl.....orange push pop with an OG end. :biggrin:
I'm a Jaw's Genetics....almost saod gear..fan .....
20180319_181434.jpg

Last edited:

JAWS

very nice and your making me want to run some myself to look for that push pop pheno...

sounds damn yummmmmy......

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Wonder where the orange comes from? Did u see it in other phenos???? 5th alien is 5kXalienkush and not a fruity pebble cross right?

JAWS

stoney917

OG KUSH 5K * ALIEN KUSH F2 was the lineage on this piece..

ya not sure where the orange comes from, i never got any orange when i ran the few that i did back then..

i just checked my master list and it says i have 5th alien pollen in stock but i do not remember using it on anything else, i may have i'd have to look to be for-sure if i did or did not.

peace :ying:

M

meowmeowmeow

5th alien

5th alien

I'll share if you're in Denver soon. :biggrin:
I'm using Nectar of the Gods.
She'll be done in about a month.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I grew an tenn hogsbreath x alien kush that had some sweet notes so it's possible , lvpk in alien can breed citrus (limewarp cut) but never orange , I could see the combination of all them genetics equaling some unexpected surprises...

M

meowmeowmeow

I wish I had some left, but I will enjoy what i have no doubt.
The first got hit with Killa Skunk f2 (78 sacred seed skunk x Vic Highs Killa queen Male). The f3 of said dad smells more killa queen sweet, so the possibility may be there in the cross.

I'll keep you guys posted on how the seeds come out.

M

meowmeowmeow

5th Alien plant #2

5th Alien plant #2

She got a little pollen on her, so hopefully the Rude Boi OG does her well.
Going to clean up the tent tomorrow.
Still smells wonderful. Starting to reek :biggrin:
20180330_200557.jpg

HydroRed

@Jaws Im currently growing out the FEM FPOG and they are riddled with hermie plants. These should have NEVER been released. I read from the testers on the other site (after already buying 2 packs) who had the same intersexing issues and mutants/runts that I am...and you knew about it and responded in the threads regarding this....yet you still released them.
Thats dirty bro.

M

meowmeowmeow

I just laced my homie up with the Chem soda cookie f1s last night that I'd been saving for someone and hope he ends up being the lucky recipient of some great plants.

Can't wait to see what fortune he finds.
The Green demon OG s are still in the vault. :biggrin:

MD84

Some cherry meds. The longer blooming pheno with long pistils in the first pic is the one i have my eye on. Seems to have the spicey cherry terps but only a smoke report will really reveal all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php