What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC mag outage today 13th Dec

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
this was due to a data exchange going down in Holland and nothing to do with IC mag or our hosts
sorry we could not warn people about this but we are looking at a way to let people know if there is a problem like this again

Oldpink

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yes had me tweaking.....to much daytime C99..haha.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
went down about 930 last nite ... cali time ... came back up about 615 this morning

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's nice to have it back up, but things are pretty slow for me on any search, posting, or PMing. Glad it's back, though!

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I did an update about the same time and when I came back,,, I thought it was OverGrow all over again.

Was bad for the heart rate for awhile - then I tried with an Iphone - it was fubar too. That was good for about double the beats per minute! lol

Whew,, I'm gettin too old for heart palpatations. lol

Glad yer back!

Latest posts

Latest posts