What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump Campaign, Republican National Committee merge into single entity

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernie%2BJedi%2BKnight.jpg

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:biggrin: Looks like they're painting themselves into a corner, where do they think alla this is headed anyhow??? :laughing:

X

xavier7995

:biggrin: Looks like they're painting themselves into a corner, where do they think alla this is headed anyhow??? :laughing:

Thats what i have been curious about. In the current climate a Republican has to embrace trump to get through the primary. The party has been molded in the trump image, his brand of politics is now theirs. That alienates a bunch of people and puts those purple states into the blue column.

That said, who knows if it will stick, we all remember when obama started the iraq war in 2003. People are dumb as shit and my faith in my fellow humans is eroding by the day.

Gry

Veteran
Things are headed back to where they were prior to the new deal. The children and grandchildren of the individuals who financed the first fascist, (Franco) also financed the second one (Mussolini) and the third one (Hitler}.

The children of those who financed Hitler ( the father of the Koch Bros built the refinery that allowed the Luftwaffe to attack Poland, Mexican oil was used) are continuing on the same path that their pop and his pals were on.
They have contempt for democracy and wish to see it exchanged for something far more favorable to their own 'class'.

They unbolted the America that your parents and grand parents built.

White Beard

Thats what i have been curious about. In the current climate a Republican has to embrace trump to get through the primary. The party has been molded in the trump image, his brand of politics is now theirs. That alienates a bunch of people and puts those purple states into the blue column.

That said, who knows if it will stick, we all remember when obama started the iraq war in 2003. People are dumb as shit and my faith in my fellow humans is eroding by the day.
Apparently, several current republicans are serious about running against Trump; under these circumstances they’ll have to run as independents and third party...and every one of them will pull voters away from the incumbent.

GOP numbers for ‘20 just got more complicated.

White Beard

Things are headed back to where they were prior to the new deal. The children and grandchildren of the individuals who financed the first fascist, (Franco) also financed the second one (Mussolini) and the third one (Hitler}.

The children of those who financed Hitler ( the father of the Koch Bros built the refinery that allowed the Luftwaffe to attack Poland, Mexican oil was used) are continuing on the same path that their pop and his pals were on.
They have contempt for democracy and wish to see it exchanged for something far more favorable to their own 'class'.

They unbolted the America that your parents and grand parents built.
Daddy Koch is a prime suspect in the Businessmen’s Plot, and a major founder of the John Birch Society - now long since subsumed into the fabric of the GOP. Koch bros have carried on in Daddy’s footsteps, big-time. My choice for Public Enemy #1...

Latest posts

Latest posts