What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

They're Watching

S

Sertaiz

THEY are definitely watching, recording, compiling.
i get a kick out of acting suspicious at airports. also refusing the x ray and then when they make you wait excessively tell the other people walking by that they too can refuse.....tsa loves that

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
They're always watching, everywhere you go, looking for unconventional behavior.

Conform or you will be singled out.

normal vs. abnormal.

Like this hasn't been going on your entire life already, parents, teachers, church ladies, your next door neighbors, co-workers.

It's their job to enforce social order and it's for your own good, now shut up, stop crying and get back in line!:tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Gypsy's watching me right now, I can see his eye when I look in my PC's camera.

You know he has the technology and the power.

Look in your webcam and you'll see it too!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - I have a pair of glasses (spectacles)- that allows me to look at this screen - and read it - without this technology - I could not do much in this world.

- and I have the power - so long as I pay the key meter for the electricity when it runs out.

Gypsy's watching me right now, I can see his eye when I look in my PC's camera.

You know he has the technology and the power.

Look in your webcam and you'll see it too!:tiphat:

W

Water-

“Always eyes watching you and the voice enveloping you. Asleep or awake, indoors or out of doors, in the bath or bed—no escape. Nothing was your own except the few cubic centimeters in your skull.”
G. Orwell - 1984

St. Phatty

So if I register the Domain name "Shoot a TSA Agent Today.com" that might be an area of concern for them ?

Of course I'm kidding, but also I have not much respect for the TSA.

How about wear a "Shoot a TSA Agent Today.com" T-shirt, and then go through Airport Security with a friend filming ?

So if I ever apply for a US gov. job I guess I won't tell them about this post.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Putting it on here could draw attention. They have warehouses that store everything.

It's a jungle out there.

St. Phatty

Putting it on here could draw attention. They have warehouses that store everything.

It's a jungle out there.

Well, a few years ago I noticed a job at DHS.

$150K, Powerpoint engineering, "Project Manager".

If I ever fake my way into an interview, I could ask them if they do random web-searches to look for disrespectful whippersnappers.

The TSA is sort of like a Special Needs version of the Israeli police that harass the Palestinians.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's still pretty bad. In the beginning TSA was like the special olympics.

The European was is much better. You see security carrying Uzis.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's still pretty bad. In the beginning TSA was like the special olympics.

The European was is much better. You see security carrying Uzis.

yup, and have no qualms about using them either. no hesitation if situation calls for it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
yup, and have no qualms about using them either. no hesitation if situation calls for it.

Brussels airport was attacked 30 years ago and again in 2016. If you've been around one of these situations, you know it's justified. TSA is a joke in comparison. Just eye wash.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
And they can get a good idea of your genetics from your irides easily..

I am a trained iridologist so i know its legit as a science/art but ive heard it confirmed many times that they've long since developed the tech to map our Irides and understand why they are doing it, not just because its 100% unique in every person, i mean hmmm why would that be lol.. your eyes show which groups of genes you took from each parent.

Also all of your nerves innovate in your irides just like the bottom of the feet. This is probably a huge secret they have been avoiding coming out for some reason.. possibly because it makes medical diagnosis cheaper, easier and more directed.

Windows to the soul and all that :tiphat: