What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time scrogging

Ok guys for yous that are stil interested my first scrog grow my plants seem alot better than they were i will upload some mor pics tomorrow before lights come on

So first day of week 3 flowering has arrived just for those that are interested this my first ever grow and am excited received_671974853204680.jpg

received_765825777107059.jpeg

received_2044597068960368.jpeg

received_2172981229633172.jpeg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Looking a little dark, perhaps a bit too much nutrients, but otherwise looking good. :) I didn't catch if you took clones of this or not?

TrickEE

That browning looked most def. like cal/mag deficiency. Make sure to be using a microbial tea or more simply, micro nutes. Also it doesn't hurt to top dress your soil with fresh nutrient rich soil. The biggest thing you have to realize is if you grow in the same 3-5 gal pot with no transplanting into new fresh rich soil, you start losing a bunch a nutes, especially around flowering time. Nice looking plants now tho. Healthy budz!

Latest posts

Latest posts