What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Miraculous Meds

First time flowering it. It does smell like Blueberry.

It gets crazy stronger in aroma the further she ripens. To the point that blueberry will dominate your room in aroma over those chem cuts. Just my prediction, you tell me in a few weeks.

Beautiful start to the thread buddy. So many fake 91's we need to start numbering them. lol Fake or not, if they stand out as special enough to keep is all that matters. It just would be nice to correctly label them and know the lineages for future work, and to credit those that came before.

DTOG thread is always one of my favorites to check everytime I log in. I appreciate all your hard work and sharing amigo. Heres to another 1000 pages of craziness.:tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow nice pics and great plants!

After everything you have flowered so far what's you favs smokes?

Cheers to the new thread!

Scrappy-doo

:lurk: Looking good in here. Is that Chaco's mystery chem? She's another fake 91 that smells a lot like chemD. Sounds like one of the ones you got might be her. Great cut right on par with all the originals imo. So many fake chems out there I've had 3, all different. Can't complain though they were all dank.

sdd420

Veteran
DTOG thread is always one of my favorites to check everytime I log in. I appreciate all your hard work and sharing amigo. Heres to another 1000 pages of craziness.

Word

EvergreenState

You had me at-Got some exciting news coming down the pipeline about this cut. More info when I have it.
:headbange
Plus one on the great photos.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Awesome photos!

This thread is going to be EPIC!
:lurk:

Thanks man. Speaking of epicness, I was thinking about the amount of it coming. Tha Melon's I have from Karma are getting big, as well as the Dubble Headed's. I have a Dubble Headed in flower, and for sure have at least one more female in veg, possibly 2 more.

Then I have 18 (TK/91 x Cookie Crisp) x SSHF2 going as well. They are just getting ready to show sex. Bout a week ago I picked one I liked the looks of and up-potted it. Turns out it was a female.

Can't wait to get them in flower. I had given some of the seeds to a local guy , he has one in flower almost done. It looks great. If your on Instagram, shoot me a dm and I'll send you the link to his page. If you wanna see what the flowers look like.

I had planned to pop seeds about a week ago. Yeah that didn't happen. Re-loaded half my flower section. Up-potted a bunch of clones and that maxed me out on space again. But never fear. I have 2 plants coming down today(was supposed to happen yesterday, but wife had to work today and didn't wanna make her work clothes smell) .

So that means I'll be able to flip a couple of my larger plants. Which in turn will open up some veg space. Move some things around and that should open up a spot to start some seeds. What I need to do is look for a half tray and dome set-up for my clones. I use a full tray now (holds 72 clones) , which is way more than I need. Having a half tray for clones will open up room for at least a half dozen plants in large yogurt containers.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Before I forget. Been thinking a lot about how coco would do in my room. So next trip to the farm supply store, I'm gonna get a brick of coco. Try a plant in coco, with the Jack's I use and some Epsom and see what happens.

nickman

Veteran
Dam bro, I don’t know how you do it - with all those different genetics you run... must be a hassle sometimes keeping everything sorted and what not...

im Bagging up what u said about ur wife not wanting her clothes to smell like weed for work. Is that from her helping trim or just being in the same vicinity ...

Looking forward to what’s next...

I can’t wait to see those Karma digs. Is the dubble headed from Karma? (What is it Sour dubble x Headbanger) ...

...:tiphat:...