What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home tent grow

jonnyfli

lovely good job you have done on these insomniac_AU carry on the good work :)

insomniac_AU

Looking good..

The Black Russian sounds interesting. I love Black Domina.

It's about 25% THC. It has a passionfruit taste with a slight undertone of grapefruit.

lovely good job you have done on these insomniac_AU carry on the good work
smile.gif

Thanks mate I'm looking forward to harvest. :)

Last edited:
G

Gr33nSanta

In an old tent I made pinholes big enough to slide a string attached to large sturdy cardboard on all walls except the door, I made the holes right at canopy height, now I have more room. It stayed like this for years. I can not believe how long that thing lasted, I am about to take it down now the zippers are all fucked.

insomniac_AU

In an old tent I made pinholes big enough to slide a string attached to large sturdy cardboard on all walls except the door, I made the holes right at canopy height, now I have more room. It stayed like this for years. I can not believe how long that thing lasted, I am about to take it down now the zippers are all fucked.

That's a great idea. I might do that with my next tent if it has the same problem. This tent is like yours, falling to pieces and the front door zip I can barely get to work any more. I think it's over 10 years old now. I'm thinking about getting a Gorilla Grow.

Chappi

Just cut mine a little early because wife wanted to hook up the ac unit to the window and I don’t care enough about this strain to fight about it lol

insomniac_AU

Thanks mate! If we ever met I would be happy to share. :) I'm not even sure who the breeder is. The packet just said "delicious black russian"

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
If I ever make my way down to Oz I'll let you know.:tiphat: Awesome looking plants though, seriously. Those buds are straight frosted. That's quality I just can't pull off growing in the bush. I have to go indoor at some point.

insomniac_AU

If I ever make my way down to Oz I'll let you know.:tiphat: Awesome looking plants though, seriously. Those buds are straight frosted. That's quality I just can't pull off growing in the bush. I have to go indoor at some point.

Mate some of the best buds I've ever grown have been outdoors. It's mainly a security thing for me growing indoors but also I love having total control over the environment. Outdoors you're at the mercy of so many things. Indoors allows you to have consistent results. The other huge bonus is I can get 5-6 full cycles a year.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I do outdoors instead of inside for security reasons, but I agree, growing outside leaves you at the mercy of a lot of things. My buds turn out pretty good, it's just that the appearance/bag appeal isn't as good as what indoor growers churn out around here. We get lots of rain in the fall and snow is not unheard of. Pristine frost laden buds go through the works by the end of the season.

I would love to grow inside though. Like you said, total control. No spending nights out in the woods getting eaten up by bugs and always keeping an eye over my shoulder. Outdoor plants are cool though. There's just something special about seeing a plant taller than myself.

insomniac_AU

Jean Guy harvest

Jean Guy harvest

Hi everyone!
In the middle of cutting down the Jean Guy after 62 days and 18 days flush. My freaking back! I hate manicuring.

insomniac_AU

Results

Results

Ok the Black Russian is dry and I've weighed it up. I got 99 grams from the one plant. Still waiting on the JG to dry. Probably got another 5 days or so.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php