What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 cup Barcelona 2018

Americangrower

Veteran
Grats to the winners hope every1 had I great time.
Some1 will have to explain to me the way scoring works because from what I see the numbers in the growers indica and sativa show the 2nd place finisher having better numbers. especially in the sativa

Toker

Official results are now available at the link above!

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks to all who attended and those who made it happen, esp. Gaiusmarius!

Skip

Veteran
Yes, we're showing the raw scores. I had thought to divide each individual score by the # of people who voted, so it would show an average vote in each field (like 3.9). We can still do that, but this way it's more clear esp. when you click on one entry and see the individual votes that make up the totals.

Humm, we could show you both, don't see a reason not to...well other than cluttering up the results.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we had some issues with the internet so voting was delayed a bit and some probably lost patients or had planes to catch.

Americangrower

Veteran
After looking at all the judging all I can say is Instagreenman must grow some dank azz shite because he doesn't like anything..well almost none LOL

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great cup and what a week!
Thanks Gaius ans everyone else who made it a winner again. Had to leave early last night as second hand smoke was killing me. Couldn‘t have been the hashes ;-)
Already on my way back and hope to see you all soon.
CC