What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vault - Plenty for 420

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Thank you all for entering and thanks to our breeders for making this an awesome 4/20

The winner on ICMag is Pop Rocks who wins:
15 Peyote Critical from Barneys Farm
A T Shirt and some stickers and papers

Can you please send me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can arrange delivery of your prizes.

If you were not a winner this time round then never fear, The Vault have a ton of free seed giveaways and promos coming real soon so make sure your signed up to our newsletter at https://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2 so you don’t miss out!

#TEAMVAULT

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
right on guys!

thanks so much for running this awesome promo
i will do my best with the free seeds, ive never grown this strain before but it sounds dank
big ups for the stickers, shirt and papers as well,my man
i will be sure to post up a pic of the haul when i receive the gear!

thank you once again, gary_the_vault

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
thanks again gary the vault!

picture.php

View image in gallery

/not pictured: a t-shirt and more seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts