What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KOS Dark Matter & Centennial Seeds BaOx

R

!RA!

Welp, started a few new strains recently and figured I'd document their progress. Really curious about both of these. The KOS Dark Matter (Rusty Haze X Cherry Thunderfuck) looked pretty interesting since the Rev selected for MVTF expression and I've heard that's a killer strain. Picked the BaOx (Otto II X Inbred Hindu Kush) because of its high CBD traits that I think will help out me and the old lady. They got off to a rough start due to my being in the hospital for a week, but they seem to be recovering nicely. Anyone have any experience with strains from either of these breeders? here's a few pics of them. The first is about 4 days in, the other 2 pics are current (about 2 1/2 weeks).

Both
picture.php

Dark Matter
picture.php

BaOx
picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
a week in the hospital! that sucks! glad you're out, hope you're feelin better.

what's that seedling rack about? i like the shape.

:lurk:

R

!RA!

Filling out a bit

Filling out a bit

These are pretty close to going into 1 gal. containers now, starting to spread their wings a bit. Growing them TLO style, but came across Mammoth P innoculant (sposed to make phosphorous more available to the roots) and was thinking about giving it a spin. Doesn't seem like it would upset the balance of the soil much from what I've read and heard. Any a yous use this before? Opinions?

BaOx
picture.php

Dark Matter
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts