What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

green planet nutrients

One2011

Has anyone had any experience with this Company? I Was looking at trying something new and was wondering is this worth a shot?

GuyManDude

I'm going to bump this thread. I'm interested in this stuff and might be trying it out. Anyone here have any experience with using either their one part (Medi One) or 2 Part nute system (Duel Fuel)?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
A lot of commercial growers use Green Planet and get great results. I've only used Massive, Liquid W-8, and Finisher and can say they work very well.

-Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
A lot of commerical growers use GP3 which is their 3 part micro, grow, and bloom. Give that a try and add Massive and Liquid W8 and you'll have a great harvest.

-Funk

WFAMFARMS

I've only used the massive and bloom, both worked well but there is no magic in the bottle, environmental control will give you better results then different or more nutrients.

Drop That Sound

GP3 seems to work just as good as any other 3 part I've used. Couldn't tell the difference really. Same as all the other watered down nutes IMO. 2 part I haven't tried, probably the same as GP3 but a mix of the grow and bloom in a single bottle?. Medi one and all the supplements are nice. MY buddy at the grow shop sold lots of it when he worked there.