What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Calculating Nutrient profiles for Canna, GH and PBP

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
got a question, how can you find out how many ppms of a certain nutrient say you want to find out how much PPM's of N P or K in Pureblend how would you do that?

BudZad7

:wave: Hi All ! Pure Blend Pro is GREAT Stuff!!! there's alot of ways to mix
a good profile for veg and transition and bloom..... here's 3 ways.....

Veg: PBPgrow, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym........ & once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed @ start use Voodoo
Juice every 3 weeks

Transition: Half dose PBPgrow & PBPbloom, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym, Sweet citrus or berry.......or Sugar Daddy...&
once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed

Bloom: PBPbloom, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym, Sweet citrus or berry.......or Sugar Daddy...&
once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed & starting the 3rd week add Big Bud 300ppm per gal until week 6 then the last 2 weeks of bloom.....

Last 2 weeks of bloom: Overdrive or PBPbloom for soil, Pot'O Gold, Cal mag+, Carbo Load powder, Liquid Karma, Sensizym, Sweet citrus or berry.......or Sugar Daddy...&
once a week Maxicrop liquid seaweed then use Final Phase to flush for 5 days
then water for 10 days........Tastes GREAT!!!! Smells Wonderful!

:wave: Peace!

Last edited:

Bakedog

Question for Lucas

Question for Lucas

Lucas,

If I wanted to use the GH Maxi Series dry nutes what amount per gallon would be correct to reach the target NPKMg? Also would I be selling my plants short by using this over the Floranova or 3 part?

Thanks for the help.

Bakedog

Latest posts

Latest posts