What's new

Breast cancer spread to the bones

Codert

Hi all,

My wife 48 years old, mother of two little children deals with breast cancer that has already spread to the bones (spine). She is under pain, desperate and doctors cannot help anymore. She is in a raw food diet and I have put her on the cannabis oil over the last three weeks.
Although the pain is much better now she is still suffering. I am not sure if the oil just eases her pain or have also therapeutic effect.

She is taking ~ 0.3 grams of high CBD hemp oil and around 0.2 grams of decarboxylated high THC cannabis oil 3 times per day.
She is sleepy almost all day but we hope that we may beat it at the end. As we built up her tolerance she injects the oil orally with some bread to cover the taste. As the high CBD is also decarboxylated I will substitute one of her CBD doses with a non decarboxylated high CBD. Shall I do the same with the Cannabis oil as well, so as to achieve the endurance effect?

I am looking for the cannabis balm hoping that will alleviate the pain if applied topically near to the vertebra. I am also looking to increase the oil effectiveness with a combination of different injection methods (orally, topically, suppositories, etc.) or by using an oil carrier (coconut or hemp seed oil) or by adding some essential oils (Frankincense, Myrrh, Black cumin) or even by combining with Budwig protocol. I most probably will try all of them together if necessary.

One of the problems is that in my country (Greece) the cannabis oil is illegal and it is very difficult for me either to buy (due to capital controls in effect) or to grow weed. I just bought some weed (of questionable quality, although seems to be strong) from a friend of a friend.... and prepared the oil myself according to the instructions given by Rick Simpson. But that way I will never know if the oil is of the appropriate quality. From the time I am exploring some alternatives.

I believe that many, if not all of you, have much more knowledge and experience on the subject than me. I kindly ask for your advice, ideas, suggestions, anything you can think of, in an effort to save her life.

Thank you all!!!

PS
For all of you that will spend some time to reply I would like you to know that I have very limited time, since I both have to work and take care of her and the children at the same time. So even if I will constantly looking for your replies I may not be able to respond timely. Please do not think that I am ungrateful. The opposite is true.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I am sorry to hear about your wife, I wish you and your family the best!

Someone with more knowledge will pop in and offer some advice.

Best vibes and be strong friend!

Codert Why don't you just follow the Rick Simpson protocol ? Simpsons protocol is tried and true at this point he says fuck CBD so why give your wife CBD ? It looks like my wife is beating her Leukemia at this point and it is really simple just follow the Rick Simpson cancer protocol as he spelled it out and hope for the best the oil works for some and not others get your wife up to 1 ml of high thc oil and keep her there even if she sleeps away every day the psychoactive affects will slowly dissipate. Do not be discouraged if it appears nothing is happening not much happened for my wife for 2 months and then it was like a dam burst everything seemed to explode into chaos for a week or so then it was like a reorganization of her entire body and well being. Now after 3 1/2 months my wife has gone from a terrible low at the 2 month on RSO point to the state of health she was at 30 years ago. All CBC ( complete blood count ) components have gone from completely abnormal to completely normal with the exception of Neutraphils which have gone from a low of .1 which means a common flu would likely kill you to at this point 1 with normal being 1.5, not much farther to go and neutraphils are the only thing left that is not quite normal but moving in the right direction. Even the blood morphology which is the shape of the blood cells is normal, her blood cells 3 months ago were shaped like clouds and also joined together in chains of 5 and 7 cells, GONE ! all blood cells are spherical now as they should be and no longer forming chains. Best of luck to you and your family !

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm saddened to hear of your wife and cancer metastasizing to her spine. There's a great group here and forum knowledge. Look at Concentrate forums, checkout GreyWolf's forum entries.

You're on the right track with a regimen- balms, oil, edibles. Sublingual (under tongue) tinctures as well as suppositories should help.

I wish you the best in finding the right resources and especially your wife's recovery as well.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Codert Why don't you just follow the Rick Simpson protocol ? Simpsons protocol is tried and true at this point he says fuck CBD so why give your wife CBD ? It looks like my wife is beating her Leukemia at this point and it is really simple just follow the Rick Simpson cancer protocol as he spelled it out and hope for the best the oil works for some and not others get your wife up to 1 ml of high thc oil and keep her there even if she sleeps away every day the psychoactive affects will slowly dissipate. Do not be discouraged if it appears nothing is happening not much happened for my wife for 2 months and then it was like a dam burst everything seemed to explode into chaos for a week or so then it was like a reorganization of her entire body and well being. Now after 3 1/2 months my wife has gone from a terrible low at the 2 month on RSO point to the state of health she was at 30 years ago. All CBC ( complete blood count ) components have gone from completely abnormal to completely normal with the exception of Neutraphils which have gone from a low of .1 which means a common flu would likely kill you to at this point 1 with normal being 1.5, not much farther to go and neutraphils are the only thing left that is not quite normal but moving in the right direction. Even the blood morphology which is the shape of the blood cells is normal, her blood cells 3 months ago were shaped like clouds and also joined together in chains of 5 and 7 cells, GONE ! all blood cells are spherical now as they should be and no longer forming chains. Best of luck to you and your family !

did she do chemo...about how long ago if she did? good news:)

My wife is already on cyclosporine because she previously had a kidney transplant it is an anti-rejection drug Oncologists use Cyclosporine + Methotrexate to either control many diseases including Leukemia or in higher doses as a chemo regime. Also Codert you could try appealing to growers in Greece for their sugar leaf trim if you cannot afford bud, I use to just trim buds and toss all the trim because I just didn't have the time to make oil. Everybody do not be discouraged if things seem to go crazy at some point it was always a blessing in disguise when things seemed to be going side ways for example my wifes urine turned dark for about 3 weeks as it turns out that appears to have been a lot of toxins along with dead blood cells I assume since they no longer show up abnormal in her blood. The oil also melted 20lbs off my wife in about 6 wks all fluids from her liver and spleen which were swollen and enlarged and also lots of belly fat, this is with no change in her diet. Best Wishes All !

Codert

Codert Why don't you just follow the Rick Simpson protocol ? ...the oil works for some and not others...

Hi Cannabacca.
Because I am looking to avoid the "others" category...
Basically, I am following the Rick Simpson protocol to the last detail. What I am trying to do is to "add" to the protocol, things that according to my understanding do not interfere with it. I think that, while there is no "known" conflict between CBD and THC, benefits from synergistic action are still possible.

Now after 3 1/2 months my wife has gone from a terrible low at the 2 month on RSO point to the state of health she was at 30 years ago. All CBC ( complete blood count ) components have gone from completely abnormal to completely normal with the exception of Neutraphils which have gone from a low of .1 which means a common flu would likely kill you to at this point 1 with normal being 1.5, not much farther to go and neutraphils are the only thing left that is not quite normal but moving in the right direction. Even the blood morphology which is the shape of the blood cells is normal, her blood cells 3 months ago were shaped like clouds and also joined together in chains of 5 and 7 cells, GONE !

These are fantastic news!!! She is definitely winning the battle!!!
Well done to you and your wife!

Health to you and your beloved ones.

Thank you very much Cannabacca!

Codert

I am sorry to hear about your wife, I wish you and your family the best!

Someone with more knowledge will pop in and offer some advice.

Best vibes and be strong friend!

Thank you Lester Beans!
God bless you!

I'm saddened to hear of your wife and cancer metastasizing to her spine. There's a great group here and forum knowledge. Look at Concentrate forums, checkout GreyWolf's forum entries.

You're on the right track with a regimen- balms, oil, edibles. Sublingual (under tongue) tinctures as well as suppositories should help.

I wish you the best in finding the right resources and especially your wife's recovery as well.

Thank you very much aridbud!
I will look immediately at what you suggested.
All the best!

Thank you all!

snake11

From Rick Simpsons fb Rick what percent THC and CBD make the best oil ?

Rick Simpson - 98% THC & 1% CBD is the best oil

Rick is not a medical expert so take his advice with a grain of salt. This is the same man who advocates using naptha. He did great initial work in bringing cannabis oil to the public eye and I don't want to take that away from him but there are many making much cleaner medicine for patients. I will try to find the studies but from what I have seen in published studies a 1/1 ratio cbd/thc works best for battling cancer.

Last edited:
Oh don't dismiss Simpson and disregard his advice Simpson deffinately does not have a medical degree but he does have some thing all those geniuses with medical degrees don't have and that is experience over many years with thousands of people I'll take that over any Johnny come lately any day ! Also keep in mind the stakes are a lot higher for many people with cancer than others sitting back theorizing.

Codert

There are also the backdoor metode that is said to have some benefits.

http://cannabisdigest.ca/cannatory/
I hope all the best for your wife.

Rilla.

Than you Rilla!

Although I do believe that the backdoor method can be extremely useful, I noticed in the link you posted that the bioavailability analysis, examined the THC-HS compound (at least for the rectal route). As far as I know the THC-HS compound is not naturally existing in the cannabis plant but it is a chemical compound created in laboratory.
If this is true, then the analysis is somehow biased... as the naturally occured THC may or may not be to the same or even greater extend bioavailable via rectal route as the analsis suggests. Just some thoughts...