What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just ordered a CBD pen for my dog

Mr.Miner

My best friend deteriorated so fast last month I didn't have time to try cbd. I hope your pet does well with it.

There is something special between a man and his dog. I hope most can experience that love and devotion some time in their days.

Sorry to hear...losing a pet is such a horrible loss to go through...My dogs are right here next to me. They are so loyal and so loving- I am grateful for them for sure...Thanks and I hope all is well.

Mr.Miner

Hi I'm Mandy I live n Ireland my ten year old pittbull got cancer last year I had lump removed few months bk I found another she had biopsy n it's same cancer as last lump.she 24 kilos still hyper n eating her food I got cbd oil from Charlotte web is there anything u can recommend she such a healthy dog n very strong I just need to find the best oil out there to help her.. she don't seem to b n pain just a lump there . Please can u help me . Mandy

Welcome, Mandy. I can't help you here but maybe you can make a separate post. I am sure lots will chime in with their experience(s). Hope it helps.

EastCoast710

I was listening to the Adam Dunn show earlier and they mentioned maryspetshop.com as a source for cbd for animals and that they ship to all states. I am in a very un-friendly state so this news got me psyched. I went on their website and picked up a pen that dispenses 50 doses of CBD. Coincidentally the same pen is sold for human use is on their other site so I may be giving it a go as well...

Anyway I have a 13 year-old German Shepherd that is a fantastic, sweet boy. We rescued him about 3 1/2 years ago and he has a very, very serious digestive disorder called EPI and we have to be very careful about what we feed him and how. When we first got him he was 74 pounds because his lazy fucking owners wouldn't grind his food and put the medicated powder on it which helps him digest his food. Without the powder he cannot digest anything and becomes very, very ill. Needless to say he has had a very rough ride but his is a fucking fighter (like his dad- me)...So he is now a stout 115 or so, down slightly from the 125 that we plumped him up to...He also has hip dysplasia- which is very common in Shepherds, and is a serious source of pain, discomfort, and frustration for him because he has the spirit of a 3 year old, so I am going to give the CBD pen a go and see if he gets any relief from it. I am anticipating that he will...

I fucking love this dog, man. He is the most loyal dog I have ever had and I have only had him for these handful of years...The dog is such a trip. He opens up the refrigerator by himself, with ease. I captured it on my phone and it is fucking hilarious.
I love him and hope that this helps him. I want these retirement years of his to be the best of his life...Just wanted to share the info and the story....p.s. it was $50 delivered- cheap as hell.

you have got my respect.. anyone who loves pets as much as me is ok in my book.. that's great your trying to help the poor guy.. keep us updated