What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lost coast patient sharing program

relic1981

Veteran
i wanted to let everyone know that i have started a non profit here in Humboldt. as the name suggests we legally distrubtue medicine under prop 215 and hb 420 to low income , chronically ill patients at little to no cost. on top of flowers we serve edibles,oils, cuttings, grow equipment, nutrients, and pretty much anything you can think of that would help people out. im trying to help those who are able to, become self reliant. so far the program is a success and im excited about it because it helps those who really need it. too often here in humboldt , people assume everyone can access good medicine. thats not the case. most low income patients smoke low grad herb if they can affor that. many thanks to all who have contributed (we run off donations of all types) this would be possible without you. if any one is interested and is 215 legal pm me and i'll get you started. thanks again!

relic1981

Veteran
i forgot to mention that we also distribute vaporizers, glass pieces and other tools of the trade. we could really use some glass blowers with slightly defective products or people with old vapes of all types, oil rigs, old pieces...

its all about spreading the love. i know its hard out there for a lot of people so we do what we can. there are also multlpe other programs like this one across the state so if your not in the 707 and need help, i suggest contacting calnorml and they can give you a list of programs they are aware of. its cool because i have been able to talk to different people heading similar programs and gotten a lot of good advice. let me know your situation and we will try our best to help in anyway we can.

relic1981

Veteran
anyone running similar programs who want to or are available to network, feel free to hit me up.. id love to talk to you about how you run your programs.

lumberjack.mr

A true hero-

A true hero-

Hi, im sure we've chatted before.. Im Mike -lumberjack.mr . I wanted to take a moment to thank you and your supporters for the valiant efforts you put forth in the war on prohibition ! I am a terminal patient myself , and living on a thread! I wont grieve you with the entire story , but I believe it is patients such as myself that your organization strives to assist in their health care needs. I am especially appreciative , due to the fact that I am living in a state where such action would be criminal, unfortunately. I am given hope by the knowledge that people like yourselves do exist and are fighting the system in my behalf. Hopefully, my suffering will be lessoned in the coming months, I'm told that texas will be legal medically in 2015- hope I can last that long! I plan to seek a license to operate a co-op once mmj is allowed here. Im sure I will need much more advice and suggestions in the future.
Thank you again for all you do! Aloha!Mike

Gzman

Hi. I was looking around for a ballast an seen your these post im a grower and would love to help out i do have my own grow room and am interested in what you guys do. Id like to become involved if you can please email me at olvra.alan@gmail.com.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Sounds like incredibly altruistic and fulfilling work. Glad for the patients in your area struggling simultaneously with poverty,pain, and prohibition. Big ups man.