What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best strain for nerve pain?

St. Phatty

There are different kinds of Nerve Pain.

There's good old fashioned Nerve Pain, like I associate with a toothache.

I remember getting a wisdom tooth pulled ... no anaesthetic. At the time I was working my way through a film cannister of seeds collected by a friend from Mendo bud. The specific plant I had was a hash-plant - super-resinous (for the early 90's).

I smoked a lot more that day !

... then went and took an exam in an electronics class ... got a B+ :woohoo:

There's Neuralgia ... I can think of 2 examples.

One was a friend from the weightroom at the gym ... retired full-contact fighter, got lots of pain from using his hands and feet as clubs. He used to take Tramadol (an Opioid mimick).

Also got a friend who had a devastating outcome from LASIK eye surgery and was left with constant eye pain. One of the guys in her support group on Facebook takes an '-one' (like Methadone) ... I forget the name.

Oh, and a 3rd example -
I know a guy who was paralyzed in a car accident. He had to move to Canada to be treated for the back pain. He takes morphine, every day. I know that conjures all sorts of images. Actually, he is highly functional (manages an apartment building coop-style, so every member has an input if he fvcks up ... so he has to satisfy everybody). In the few hours I've spent with him, I never witnessed any of the stereotype behavior (e.g. slurring of words.)

Personally, I think one of the best Cannabis' I've had sort-of-recently was Grimm White Widow, the "Frangelica" phenotype. I had one with a hazelnut smell, small plant, the strongest of the bunch. Fantastic for heartburn and probably a lot of other things.

Hope you work it out.

American medicine is generally very poorly equipped to deal with pain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts