What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil: Best updated instructions and Experiences.... Anyone?

Sparky 6

Good idea!!

Do you have any burn scars yet?

I've avoided them .. so far.

Not yet but it's early. :smoky:

Seriously though it's the method of extraction I find safer, not necessarily the chemical used. A) The amount of flammable liquid used is considerably less. B) If there were an ignition the explosion force would follow the path of least resistance- the PVC ends. Make sure that they are never pointed at you and possible risk is lowered a great deal. C) Using the double boiler method and hot water no electrical appliance is needed to cook off the butane.

danut

Not yet but it's early. :smoky:

Seriously though it's the method of extraction I find safer, not necessarily the chemical used. A) The amount of flammable liquid used is considerably less. B) If there were an ignition the explosion force would follow the path of least resistance- the PVC ends. Make sure that they are never pointed at you and possible risk is lowered a great deal. C) Using the double boiler method and hot water no electrical appliance is needed to cook off the butane.
OK .. there have been a couple of explosions reported. (that I can recall)

What solvent was used when these explosions took place? Butane.

One element that you overlook is the activation of the cannabinoids. If your intention is smoking, then it doesn't matter if it's been activated or not.

If you intend to eat the results, then you want the material activated. That requires heat.

Sparky 6

This method is available to more people. And that includes stupid people. If someone were to have a pound of weed and procure enough naphtha to get the job done most likely they are going to be more responsible in observing safety protocol. Both situations require care.

And regarding the heat issue heat is used to boil off the butane, it's just that an electrical appliance is not needed.

Sparky 6

Really though to get the amount of oil required for his treatment it's probably better to use the naphtha method. I didn't realize how much his treatment requires. The butane produces the honey oil which is good for topical and smoking but like you said may require additional steps before it's ideal to eat.

K

Kola Radical

I use a crock pot... works better than a rice cooker, imo.

I have never been able to use an entire pound for oil, but even small amounts of buds can make great product.

Eat it and don't forget to rub it on anything funky on the skin. It cleared up several moles etc. for me that were probably precancerous.

And NO you do not have to heat weed before it becomes active. Just eat a few buds right off the living plant and see if you don't get a nice buzz. Been doing it for years. It will give you a stomach ache if you are not careful.

R

Ronley

I found a torrent for the video (try searching on thepiratebay) 'Run From The Cure: The Rick Simpson Story' which has a detailed instructional part where it shows him making the oil and covers everything you need to know. I highly recommend this video and plan on trying it myself once I have enough trim to do a run. I hope this helps and hope it reaches those who need it.

You need a liitle more then just trim (Use Trim plus some buds)
Do excatly as Rick says.
I believe in tis product. Whether it cures or does not cure cancer it does help for chronic pain.

I cook my butter in my crock pot. Got a new batch going on right now. The crock pot that I have has a keep warm setting, and we cook it for days, then strain through a man's clean t-shirt and a collander. Then pour boiling water over it and squeeze the plant matter. Then refrigerate. The butter forms a pie on top of the water, cut into slices and store. Done. I imagine I can do some of these oils. It's my next new project.

Butane scares me to death. My husband always makes the hash. The only one of us who knows how to do it other than him is another of our buddies. The rest of us are clueless, scared, and prefer to remain that way.

Plus getting butane in large amounts is very expensive and I think it's kind of sketchy, personally.

I know there have been scientific studies were cannabis was applied somehow to lung tumors in rats and the tumors shrank or disappeared. I do believe it is the miracle drug and some day we will have antibiotics, pain killers, anti-cancer drugs, skin creams, and probably even psychiatric medicines that won't harm us and came from God. It is no coincidence that he created an entire family of plants that are capable of producing medicines for practically any disease. It is sinful and corrupt that it is not legal so that people can be healed without going bankrupt or making themselves sicker.

[Removes self from soap box for the day]

(Yes, this stuff makes me want to go wage a righteous war against the government, corporations, and pharmaceutical companies.)

danut

Really though to get the amount of oil required for his treatment it's probably better to use the naphtha method. I didn't realize how much his treatment requires. The butane produces the honey oil which is good for topical and smoking but like you said may require additional steps before it's ideal to eat.
One problem in the Simpson video is that he doesn't specify which "naphtha" to use. He gives a hint about which one he uses when he says "the solvent has a much lower boiling point than water."

The first couple of batches of oil I tried to make I used VM&P Naphtha, which was available in the paint supply section of Lowe's.

The result was a nasty black tar that didn't seem good for much.

The boiling point of the VM&P is about the same as the boiling point of THC. Which means that in order to cook it off insured that I was also cooking off the cannabinoids that I was hoping to capture.

I switched to 99% iso because the naphtha he used wasn't easily available to me to use.

I have people that donate trim for me to cook down for cancer patients. Not often .. but once in a while I'll have someone drop off good sized piles for me to cook down. The majority of the oil produced is given away free of charge to a cancer or MS patient.

My objective is to replicate what Rick did. (minus the getting busted part) That's not just my own objective but is the objective of, perhaps, hundreds of people around the globe.

It is a world wide, laymen based project.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
And your oil is in fact very nice, helps the neck and back pains for me. Love the smell too. Thats a great thing your doing there, just printed the Simpson way to to do, thanx for adding that though, thats good to know.

TOm

Sparky 6

One problem in the Simpson video is that he doesn't specify which "naphtha" to use. He gives a hint about which one he uses when he says "the solvent has a much lower boiling point than water."

The first couple of batches of oil I tried to make I used VM&P Naphtha, which was available in the paint supply section of Lowe's.

The result was a nasty black tar that didn't seem good for much.

The boiling point of the VM&P is about the same as the boiling point of THC. Which means that in order to cook it off insured that I was also cooking off the cannabinoids that I was hoping to capture.

I switched to 99% iso because the naphtha he used wasn't easily available to me to use.

I have people that donate trim for me to cook down for cancer patients. Not often .. but once in a while I'll have someone drop off good sized piles for me to cook down. The majority of the oil produced is given away free of charge to a cancer or MS patient.

My objective is to replicate what Rick did. (minus the getting busted part) That's not just my own objective but is the objective of, perhaps, hundreds of people around the globe.

It is a world wide, laymen based project.

Excellent. Thanks for your work danut. Be careful though man. I've only just started growing but if and when my garden ever gets to producing I'd love to donate what I can. I'll see if I can find something like this in California. Here this can be done legally of course.

How many times have you made the oil? And the patients you administered the oil to have shown a marked improvement?

rickemery

a lb to save a life

a lb to save a life

ive also been following the rick simpson story for a couple years.
i suggest following his procedure on youtube and experimenting yourself with making the oil.
he uses 100% buds in his oil, it is an isopropyl 99% he uses to extract, and his extraction time is very short. for example when making weed oil, (black) with isopropyl for commercial purposes, a long soak is done, 48+. when making weed oil a a medicine, a very short soak is done to obtain high levels of thc and cannabinoids and only trace amounts of other things in the plant such as cholorphyl and tannins. i cant remember how long he soaks his buds for but i think it was in the area of 1-2 hours. the only extra thing i would recommend to his process is to chop his buds up slightly before the soak. it looks as if he just throws the flower tops in whole without breaking them up to increase surface area.

Also after making a batch of medicinal oil, the remaining buds can be saved for another soak to make oil for commercial purposes. only first batch oil should be used as medicine. it has to be of the finest quality.

now to other steps to help purify this already super pure oil, is after filtering out the plant material after the soak, a settling period should follow. place the liquid liquid in a clean steril container and let sit still in a dark area for 24-48 hours. a layer of sediment will form at the bottom, (mason jars are great for this as they allow you to see what has accumulated), pour off the clean oil leaving the sediment behind. Also for added filtration you can use a carbon filter down to 0.5microns to filter it even further. i have used water carban filters before for this purpose but am unsure of any reisduals being picked up from the plastic by the alcohol during the process.

also rick simpson has stated that to cure a chronic or fatal disease, (the ones he mentioned were cancer, diabetes cant remember the others), a 60g dose of the medicinal oil is required.
so start growing, save a pound of high quality bus, and that should give you enough to make a good batch of approx. 60gs medicinal oil. (more or less depending on bud quality ofcourse).

i suggest we all work to save a pound, if every grower saved 1 lb and made it into oil, we could each save 1 life. (plus you can alwas make a 2nd run batch off the buds after for yourself to smoke! its win win!

Flying Goat

Very interested in this thread! My father-in-law has multiple skin cancers & suffers having them cut out, cauterized, etc. with all the dressings, etc. that implies... He won't knowingly use cannabis, as he is retired Air Force & "that's illegal."

Me, on the other hand... I have fibromyalgia, an inflammatory condition of nerves & muscles, with spasm & migraines. If I can stop the inflammation, I can prevent a lot of pain... I'm interested in using Rick Simpson's method on some potent indicas crossed with ruderlis to increase the CBDs...

I see awesome potential for Simpson's method in production of medicines for specific conditions from a wide variety of strains...

We should all work together for world health!

Farm Hero

So many genius people on here, yet it doesn't seem anyone knows that concentrated, activated cannabis oil is the cure we have been praying for to end needless suffering.

IT WORKS, I promise you this.

Rick Simpson ended up becoming good friends with Jack Herer and even Jack upon trying it, said something like "I can't believe even I didn't realize what this oil can do". It seemed Jack himself felt a bit foolish for not knowing he could treat himself with the plant he dedicated his life to bringing out of the shadows. On the oil, Jack was a new man, running around at hemp festivals talking to friends with the vigor of a young man. Sadly, many folks do not learn of this oil until it is too late. It makes me smile that Jack died knowing the secret of this amazing oil. RIP JACK, we miss you.

The thing is, nobody will believe it until they see the oil work flawlessly, firsthand. I was the same way, but with a broken back and in severe pain we decided to give it a try. It completely reduced severe inflammation and muscle knots causing severe nerve pain. Nothing else worked, but activated hash oil did.

It works very quickly, when you start, you first notice that it is detoxifying your body. After that the healing begins and proceeds very quickly. Hash/Hemp oil is a miracle and it works for mutated cells like nothing else.

You have to make the oil properly with only the best buds. If you're not going to use your best buds, then don't even try to make it. When you soak the buds in the solvent, you only do so for 3 minutes.... this allows the active ingredient to be removed from the bud, without all the undesirable plant matter, chlorophyll etc. You slowly cook down the solvent outdoors, it is very safe when done with some common sense. If there was even a trace of naptha in the final product you would taste it. If done with the correct naptha and finished off in an oven, there is zero solvent left behind in the oil. The finished product will look nearly black, like axle grease, but it is the most therapeutically active substance on the planet as Rick has said. If you can't get around the naptha thing, then just use very high proof alcohol. Alcohol works but it does seem to make a slightly less-clean product in the end. We use naptha and love how it works.

For anyone willing to make the oil correctly with only the best bud, I can pretty much prove that it works. Here is how...

While we may not all have cancer or similar ruthless disease, we either have or know someone that has skin tags... and what are skin tags? Skin tags are mutated skin cells. Hash oil can remove any skin tag safely in around one weeks time. I guarantee this. The skin tag will be gone, healed fully without a scar and it will never return. Just put the hash oil directly on the skin tag, covering the area with a waterproof bandage.

Now you have a way to prove it to yourself that this actually works. Myself I always supported medical marijuana, but even I was blind to what this concentrated oil can really do. Do not dismiss it until you've put in the work and actually tried it youself. It speaks for itself, you will be convinced if you just make some and try it. I beg you all, please make the oil properly and try it. Then you will be awakened to the lies we've been fed and can begin to heal others.

www.phoenixtears.ca is the place to learn more about this miracle. Watch "Run From the Cure"

I promise you my friends, it works but we need to spread the word.

Thanks for reading my post on this subject.

Last edited:

mojoman

So many genius people on here, yet it doesn't seem anyone knows that concentrated, activated cannabis oil is the cure we have been praying for to end needless suffering.

IT WORKS, I promise you this.

Rick Simpson ended up becoming good friends with Jack Herer and even Jack upon trying it, said something like "I can't believe even I didn't realize what this oil can do". It seemed Jack himself felt a bit foolish for not knowing he could treat himself with the plant he dedicated his life to bringing out of the shadows. On the oil, Jack was a new man, running around at hemp festivals talking to friends with the vigor of a young man. Sadly, many folks do not learn of this oil until it is too late. It makes me smile that Jack died knowing the secret of this amazing oil. RIP JACK, we miss you.

The thing is, nobody will believe it until they see the oil work flawlessly, firsthand. I was the same way, but with a broken back and in severe pain we decided to give it a try. It completely reduced severe inflammation and muscle knots causing severe nerve pain. Nothing else worked, but activated hash oil did.

It works very quickly, when you start, you first notice that it is detoxifying your body. After that the healing begins and proceeds very quickly. Hash/Hemp oil is a miracle and it works for mutated cells like nothing else.

You have to make the oil properly with only the best buds. If you're not going to use your best buds, then don't even try to make it. When you soak the buds in the solvent, you only do so for 3 minutes.... this allows the active ingredient to be removed from the bud, without all the undesirable plant matter, chlorophyll etc. You slowly cook down the solvent outdoors, it is very safe when done with some common sense. If there was even a trace of naptha in the final product you would taste it. If done with the correct naptha and finished off in an oven, there is zero solvent left behind in the oil. The finished product will look nearly black, like axle grease, but it is the most therapeutically active substance on the planet as Rick has said. If you can't get around the naptha thing, then just use very high proof alcohol. Alcohol works but it does seem to make a slightly less-clean product in the end. We use naptha and love how it works.

For anyone willing to make the oil correctly with only the best bud, I can pretty much prove that it works. Here is how...

While we may not all have cancer or similar ruthless disease, we either have or know someone that has skin tags... and what are skin tags? Skin tags are mutated skin cells. Hash oil can remove any skin tag safely in around one weeks time. I guarantee this. The skin tag will be gone, healed fully without a scar and it will never return. Just put the hash oil directly on the skin tag, covering the area with a waterproof bandage.

Now you have a way to prove it to yourself that this actually works. Myself I always supported medical marijuana, but even I was blind to what this concentrated oil can really do. Do not dismiss it until you've put in the work and actually tried it youself. It speaks for itself, you will be convinced if you just make some and try it. I beg you all, please make the oil properly and try it. Then you will be awakened to the lies we've been fed and can begin to heal others.

www.phoenixtears.ca is the place to learn more about this miracle. Watch "Run From the Cure"

I promise you my friends, it works but we need to spread the word.

Thanks for reading my post on this subject.

been makin' this for years...we called it honey oil...a lil' adjustment to this recipe is to freeze your bud and ISO(my choice of solvent) in separate containers for at least 24 hours...then do your soak and shake and put back into freezer for 15 mins...the frozen product/iso strip the trichs but not the waxes and chlorophyll...you get a nice honey colored oil...and you are right in the fact this oil is amazing...I've seen first hand diabetic ulcers disappear whe topically applied...seen tumors in dogs disappear after a week of a drop of oil in a piece of cheese per day...I finally get sleep after 25 years of pain....lets keep puttin' the word out there!!!

mojo

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
u can get 99% iso on amazon or ebay. I only soaked mine for a few minutes.

resinman2

Instead of using 99% Iso use Ever Clear. If you have the time instead of boiling away the liquid, put it in a large diameter bowl, in a dark room, preferably with adequate ventilation. Install a fan in the room and face towards the bowl. You will get natural evaporation and a better product vs boiling away some THC. It works. but takes time. I have done this for many many many years.

antichemoguy

Does it WORK?

Does it WORK?

has any one or does anybody know some one first hand that has bean cured 100% of cancer?

im too skeptical of people being cured of lung cancer etc.

Well-here's my story. Not sure if it's proof enough but I am CANCER FREE right now.AND-a BALM I made from small buds and trim brings INSTANT relief when applied topically to my wife's arthritic feet.:)

I am a 68 yr old male who was living in what I considered a normal healthy life with no major issues and maintained myself with a yearly flu shot and checkups. My body functions were fine and all seemed ok until I awoke one morning with awful stomach pain. Thinking it was appendix or hernia my wife rushed me to emergency. I had emergency surgery about 2 hours later, Aug 15 2012, and had a massive tumor on my colon removed along with 14 lymph nodes. One week later my insides broke open and poisoned me and that led to a second surgery.

Starting to feel better 4 days later, I was on my feet and slowly getting mobility back and I started to bleed out. Back for surgery number 3, and a day later, had a mild heart attack. Shortly after that and 33 days since arriving by ambulance- I was discharged and toting an OSTOMY BAG. The bag was with me 8 mos and a reversal surgery was done with no complications.

The surgeon said cancer had not spread beyond the nodes. In spite of that they marched me to the Cancer Clinic prior to discharge and started to discuss Chemo and radiation as a "follow-up." Standard protocol they said. BULLSHIT said I! There will be no radiating my body or poisoning it more with Chemo . The oncologist at the Cancer Clinic did not argue and outlined follow-ups every 3 mos for a year, which entailed a CT Scan and blood work.

I sourced the material as outlined by Rick Simpson and produced the RSO. Following all instructions for the extraction process and using Naptha as my solvent, I had the finished oil in syringes and started to ingest it twice a day, a tiny amt each time, and over a few days kept increasing the dose. I completed my 3rd follow-up at the Cancer Clinic (CT and Blood work) and they stated that the CT Scan does NOT show anything that would indicate the presence of CANCER. The blood work showed CEA level at 1.6-down from 3.1 when the first follow up was done 9 mos ago. They consider anything 5+ to be cause for concern.

I now ingest a small dose every daily.My 4th post op checkup involving CT Scan and blood work is scheduled for around the end of April and I am approaching that feeling quite confident. EVERYTHING regarding my everyday life and how my body seems to be working is spot on. Body functions all normal,sleeping good and starting every day full of energy.

To ANYONE suffering now from cancer I suggest you do the same. You have NOTHING to lose and everything to gain.

May 2014-FOLLOW-UP: I have had blood work,CT Scan and colonoscopy since writing the narrative above. My 6 mos checkup at Cancer Clinic showed my blood levels all perfect and the CT Scan shows NOTHING.That was all done last week. Yesterday I had the Colonoscopy. Surgeon removed 2 polyps that existed before but could not be removed(a year ago)because of possible complications. I was bleeding internally. Those polyps had not changed since they were discovered last year, so the surgeon removed them and said to me after " Gerry,your colon is SPOTLESS".

That's about it . :)

Latest posts

Latest posts