What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Reported you? For growing or just smoking or what?
I'm thinking the cops would have come already, but doesn't hurt to hide your stash for a while. Or if u'r growing, hide the plants or kill the grow. If the cops come, they will come. Ain't no search warrants needed here, it's pretty nazi stuff. If they find something, they'll take you downtown for questioning, but should be pretty fast depending on what they find and your attitude. Be prepared to spend a night or two in the slammer tho.

Oh and find better women/men in the future, cause no one likes a snitchbitch :)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yep. Some ppl hold a grudge and never learn that u can't get ahead if u'r tryinna get even.
Anyways, them cops are too busy to check out every snitch's lead, so hope for the best and fear the worst is all i can say..

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
U'r not Finnish i take it? An EU citizen? Do you have priors?

I'd say a fine if they are not huge plants that would yield kilos. You won't go to jail, that's pretty sure. But if u feel stressed, kill the grow and start back up after u feel safe. Better safe than sorry. Or if u have a pal who will take your plants for a week or two might be good too.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
U one of these technohippies that come here to steal our womenfolk? :) Judging by your handle.. One thing i hate more than regular hippies is techno hippies. But enough about me..

I wouldn't worry too much on the fines, couple o hundred euro dollars tops. But they might slap you with some kinda sentence too. You won't see jail most likely, but u might get some probation time to serve. And about yield, you might think u'll get a 100 grams, but if the cops say he had plants that would have yielded 500 grams, guess who the judges are gonna listen to? It's one of the things they really should look into. If u'r in the capital area where cops have learned to deal with weed growers, you might be fine. But if u'r in some god forsaken hellhole in the north where they still treat you like Pablo Escobar if they find weed on you, could be another thing coming. They might weight the plants wet and with roots and say u had a kilo of the damn shit or sumtin.. Wouldn't be the 1st time.

Runt

My advice is kill the grow and clean out your growspace ASAP -nothing should show not even nutes, light, fan etc. Better safe than sorry man.

AcidRaver

But nutrients, lightning...etc aren't illegal, and without plants or seeds they cannot proof me anything. I can tell them that I cultivated pumpkin for Halloween or something. Besides she announced to police 7th Dec. Today is 12th, and still silence. Probably cops have better things to do than bother people for 3 plants.

rlsmooth

In Finland the penalties tend to depent on where you live and if it goes to court ofc. The amount of weed required for harder felony is 1kg and they usually count one plant as 25g. Ofc this is not the case if you say otherwise and if your plants are at the end phase of flowering they count it otherwise.

I'm quite confused tho, at the beginning of topic you say ex reported 3 days ago and last message 7th december? :p Anyway with 3 plants you'll get marked as a drug user( might cause problems if you have a driving license and drive in Finland..) and that might make you unable to get some jobs. And a fine depending on your earnings, a few hundreds probaply, some people consider this as a tax :D . The cops might come anytime during January so I'd probaply kill the grow and hide drug related evidence.

You visit AURA or 7thheaven parties? :) How you like the psyscene in Finland?

rlsmooth

Shame that you can't edit posts here. Anyway if you live in Helsinki, the pigs are more used to dealing with weed people and busts and have more laidback attidute, if you have plants there when they come may advice to you is to be as polite towards them as you can to avoid problems. In other states and smaller towns they might treat you as a criminal of worst kind :D

AcidRaver

I live around Turku. Haven't been to any psy party in Finland yet. I don't know any people here. Finish people are deadly silent, so hard to go anywhere alone. Besides when I took last time my ex with me to some nice psy party and she said that it's not a club that she expected but abandoned factory, and those people are not hippies but bums. So now I'm free and happy. Maybe I will check some gigs in Helsinki if opportunity present itself

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I used to go to raves and was a part of this team that organized em too, mostly sold tickets and beer, handed out flyers and was a roadie, but this was back in the 90's. Dono about the scene today, kinda grew out of it and didn't look back. Can't stand most of that "music" these days :) Not that i'm knocking it down, just talking crap cause that's what i do to pass the winter. It was cool shit back then cause it was really illegal and underground, lots of drugs and thing. Dono how they roll these days, but i bet a lot of stuff goes down on facebook and thing, mang. I know there are ppl around Turku who do raves, so you need to get out more and meet some ppl.. Them Finlanders might be slow to warm up to a stranger, but if u'r a social fella, u should find some like minded ppl. Good luck with that! Sorry i can't help :tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
What came to me mind tho, if u'r a bit of an asshole and a player. You could try to play your ex by callling her and being something like, "yo bitch, u happy now, i killed all my plants, tossed the nutes, tossed the seeds, everything is gone. Thanks to you!". She might just be like haha, i never called the cops you silly prick, i played you, son! That's a win cause she never called the cops and u'r home free. If she did call the cops however, i'd clean up everything, wait for the pigs to come and leave. Then sue the bitch for defamation. You won't get American court money outta her here, but it be a nice slap in the face. Altho, if she's the vengeful kind, that would kinda only round one at that. And you know what they say, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Still, i'd proly do something like that, cause i'm a smartass and i absolutely refuse to lose! :)

AcidRaver

She doesn't even live in Europe, so I can sue her, but she's gonna laugh. Besides I don't want to talk to that slag any more.