What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/Guerilla 2019

ramse

Are those yellowing leaves on the bottom of the plant?

yes only on the bottom, the first two/three.
I'm still in an 11-liter pot... I think the cause is to be attributed to this

I have a hard time growing in pots with vanilla soil. If I don't get them out of the pot once I see my leaves start turning like this it spreads until I only have a dwarfed stick.

yes indeed...
as I said I am angry for not being able to move them last week... and now they are beginning to suffer intensely.
the transplant is not of immediate realization because the plants are in guerilla, in a place reachable only passing through a high slope, practically a scarp and I still have to bring a part of the soil that I have prepared... the rest is ready.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
The pot size could be factor. Whenever I have that problem with the leaves though it's Nitrogen deficiency. Check the pH of what you're watering/feeding it first. If that looks ok try giving it a little more Nitrogen. When the bottom leaves turn yellow like that the plant is attempting to sacrifice the chlorophyll at the bottom to send up to the top leaves where all the sunlight's at.

ramse

well, I finally transplanted the RazHP.

Tomorrow is the turn for the other plant. Unfortunately I made the mistake of placing the vase on about fifty liters of soil that I had already brought for the construction of the mound... and the roots have completely colonized the underlying soil...
I had not thought of this, also because the original plan involved transplanting the plants at most after a week of acclimatization .

I see no other solution than to tear out the roots...

The plants look healthy enough, the fertigation performed a few days ago seems to have been beneficial

I accidentally deleted the photos... I only have this one

WookieHP:

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
well, I finally transplanted the RazHP.

Tomorrow is the turn for the other plant. Unfortunately I made the mistake of placing the vase on about fifty liters of soil that I had already brought for the construction of the mound... and the roots have completely colonized the underlying soil...
I had not thought of this, also because the original plan involved transplanting the plants at most after a week of acclimatization .

I see no other solution than to tear out the roots...

The plants look healthy enough, the fertigation performed a few days ago seems to have been beneficial

I accidentally deleted the photos... I only have this one

WookieHP:

View Image
The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. lol

ramse

I completely forgot about this thread

well, this year I had a good start but then I had a lot of problems that prevented me from having the time to take care of the plants... practically from mid-June until the second week of July they received no treatment

In short, on July 7th when I went to visit the guerilla, I found the dead Razberry, completely dry. While poor Wookie, who was still in her little 11-liter pot, was alive but very poorly.
I would have thought to find the Raz, still alive since it was in the ground... probably played in favor of the Wookie the fact that it receives direct sun from noon onwards, compared to the other that receives it all day... also because this year since mid-June summer has exploded, with temperatures of up to 40° Celsius.

not being able to remove it from the pot, I cut the sides as much as possible

picture.php

today:
picture.php

Last edited:

ramse

these photos are from several days ago...

this is the second female of RaspberryHP

picture.php

with the other three plants (DNA Sorbet dreams, B Orange Sorbet and Sugar Breath) born at the beginning of June... they are a little behind for their age because they remained in pots of one and a half liters until the moment of transplanting in the ground, which took place the first week of July

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Oh ya baby! Just found the dwarf male i was looking for. Of all places, growing right next to my trim shed :)

I get the odd dwarf but they're always females. Now I have a stud.

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I hope you can get this male dwarf to pollinate a female dwarf so they start a mini family. :biggrin:

Balcony plants coming up!

But first:
- breed a couple.
- breed a hundred
- start feminization

They super quick to flower. About 60 days from seed so i should be able to have seeds by spring time.
:tiphat:

gumzgi

nice tycho , whats the smell of dat strains u got there when u rub the stem , if u can describe :p ?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Rain in the forecast so dropping my last 100 small plugs into the groung today. They're a little small, but....

This is how fast you can drill holes. Mind you the soil is very loose here. Some places require 2 hands.

Small fast autos going in here.
[Iframe1]BxIrZSlVpjg[/iframe1]

picture.php

St. Phatty

My dwarf is getting bigger.

6 months old and 4 inches tall.

Don't know the gender yet. It's tempting to make seeds with it.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Lol.
I have a few of those cute little fuckers. Love 'em to bits. These are 4 weeks old. I'm hoping the great outdoors will spur them on. As long as i get a bud off each, I'll be happy. That's like 100 joints. :)

ramse

here is the WookieHP fifteen days after the last update

picture.php

picture.php

from above
picture.php

I expect them to start blooming towards the end of next week...