What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Current
--------

*Diablo III
*CS 1.6 pugs/scrims
*Starcraft 2
*Starwars Knights of The Old Republic

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
ya man love that game just spent 45 mins looking for the keys to my mower. 3 dubs later and the game continues.

at the end of most winters I put a wad of cash in my winter jacket on a night I plan on getting hammered. I forget almost every time and next winter am certainly stocked to find a wad in my coat. It makes buying a lift ticket a non worry.

D

DU420

FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII AND XII I'm not yelling their just that good....... And resident evil 4 booya

Edit: does anyone remember the game battle toads on the original Nintendo?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i play fire the ping pong with some local skanks,, if they get it in the cup they get a little bit of crack..

its already an internet hit,, got the idea from south park..

I

Iffy-Caradoc

BC2

BC2

Gotto be Battlefield Bad Company 2!

I play it mostly to take my mind of my back pain & it works! Getting real stoned just makes everything so funny. I'm totally shit at it anyway & worse when I'm wreched. I must drive the other players on my team barmy - but I enjoy it.
Occasionaly I get my shit together.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I play hide the pickle with the wife.....she loves to play that game. I like it more than her I think.:biggrin: Happy 2013 to all!!