What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem91 in Coco

OperationCondo

i have 8 chem91 and 2 ghost og. i'll be vegging for another few weeks, then take clones, then flower the 8 chem 91. i'll probably cut both ghost ogs down completely into as many clones as i can.

currently have the light dimmed to 400w. its a 600w hortilux blue metal halide.

plants are getting watering with 450-500ppm - 0.8-0.9 EC

i've topped them as often as i've been able to, and i keep bending branches down to bush them out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the seedlings are:

Jupiter OG and Mint Milano - Cali Connection
Rainbow Belts - Archive Seeds
Cool Grapes - Compound Genetics

I also have Ice Pops from Raw Genetics and Triangle Canyon from Jungle Boys germinating. still waiting for them to pop through the coco.

and i have Rotten Rozay seeds on the way from Relentless Genetics :) thats GMO x Rozay

OperationCondo

been a while since i posted anything... kinda forgot. so, i uploaded some pics! i got one of the new lexx 645w LEDs. it's uhmaaaazin!!! ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts