What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floranova bloom and maxibloom in coco

Dube

I've been growing in promix for years. Been having great results with floranova bloom in veg until about fourth week of flower then switching to maxi bloom until chop. I want to change things up and switch to coco with drippers. Would both of these fertilizers work well in coco?

Dube

What kind of drippers? The humate clay slurry in FNB may not work depending on what you are using.

Yes the fnb is very thick and sludgy. I'm using 8 port manifolds from floraflex with 1\4 in tubing, mesh bag over the pump with an inline filter. I did some more research and I think cns17 coco grow and bloom will work better for me. Plenty of calcium and less phosphorus than the fnb which I think is better for coco.

Latest posts

Latest posts