What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
hmmm,a week in trump world...off track presser about covid turning into an insult hurling fest,second presser of the week,more lies and innuendo,spread some conspiracy theories,then maybe sharpie sign some toothless pronouncements from on high,another presser,maybe with a "i don't wanna answer so i'm walking out",then three days of golf and rage tweeting!

Actually he'll have to make arrangements for his brother who just died
organize a funeral ,probably deliver a eulogy..on top of running the country...
Maybe you can make some snarky dis respectful jokes about that too,
Don't even try to say you're above it I know better

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what?

If you asking me?. I find it ironic that if his brother died from a virus Trump and most of his supporters thinks a hoax. IMO if Trump would have taken Covid seriously from day 1 I think many lives could have been saved.

audiohi

Veteran
Actually he'll have to make arrangements for his brother who just died
organize a funeral ,probably deliver a eulogy..on top of running the country...
Maybe you can make some snarky dis respectful jokes about that too,
Don't even try to say you're above it I know better

He isn't doing one bit of any of that. lol.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
If you asking me?. I find it ironic that if his brother died from a virus Trump and most of his supporters thinks a hoax. IMO if Trump would have taken Covid seriously from day 1 I think many lives could have been saved.

*you're asking.

hoax ?

He cut off travel from china before any other country ,
Also talked about it at his state of the union adress where Nancy ripped up his speech ...The evidence and fact's suggest the exact opposite of not taking it seriously...So._.

WRONG...Try again.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: you know,it's absolutely my favorite thing when some,but not all by any means, trump supporters claim some sort of moral high ground when they're drowning in a cesspool of hypocrisy...

:chin: but i think i figured out what's going on...i'm betting the scientist at CERN were having a party,and i think we all know how hard particle physicist party,and were fucking around with the large hadron collider and something happened to cause like 30% of the population to switch brainwaves with a mirror world where trump actually is something aside from rotting donkey feces and did all the things they think he did here in our reality...it's the only thing that makes sense!:D

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
If any other POTUS in the history of this country had acomplished what Trump has this week they' would recieve the nobel peace prize ...but you won't even hear about it in mainstream media...I'm talking about the historic peace treaty between the Arabs and the Jews that Trump negotiated and got signed...
I'm curious to see the TDS crowds negative spin on that,should be entertaining
... "the jews"... :rolleyes:

anyway, it sounds pretty great. i hope it goes well. i especially like the part where israel will (albeit temporarily) give up their sovereignty over the gaza strip.

we'll have to see how it plays out, and see if he can top obama era iran deal.

i hope it works out.

now what were the other amazing things, particularly the ones where you said obama took credit for things trump did?

cause the only thing i can think of at the moment is the opposite way... where trump took credit for the downward trend of black unemployment that started during the obama era. the trend that slowed and even reversed during trump's term.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Truth.and the dnc controls education...every school in this country is feeding Marxist propoganda to students and trying to re write historyNotice the NFL is having a season...They'll tolerate the woke culture garbage but they wont cave ...
rewrite history? like happy slaves and no mention of juneteenth in most textbooks? no mention of wilmington, the only coup on american soil?

that's right, i watch lwtwjo and learn things i never learned in school.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
*you're asking.

hoax ?

He cut off travel from china before any other country ,
Also talked about it at his state of the union adress where Nancy ripped up his speech ...The evidence and fact's suggest the exact opposite of not taking it seriously...So._.

WRONG...Try again.
that point gets tossed around a lot, the partial travel ban that didn't really do much.yeah, he did it, and i'll give him that... he got flack for it... but it was nowhere near restrictive enough and look at how he handled it since... or didn't really all that much. disinfo, feeding hoaxer sentiment, waiting till like fucking june or july to finally wear a mask... fighting with states and taking historic amounts of expensive golf trips to his own resort... instead of doing his job... real amazing.

Lrus007

Veteran
the dems are better at suppressing voters.
than the reps are.

Attachments

• nbbp-c157838e933738e58bbd91d667e5eec06e05aed4-s1100-c15.jpg
    nbbp-c157838e933738e58bbd91d667e5eec06e05aed4-s1100-c15.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 10

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

anyway, it sounds pretty great. i hope it goes well. i especially like the part where israel will (albeit temporarily) give up their sovereignty over the gaza strip.

i hope it works out.

now what were the other amazing things, particularly the ones where you said obama took credit for things trump did?

cause the only thing i can think of at the moment is the opposite way... where trump took credit for the downward trend of black unemployment that started during the obama era. the trend that slowed and even reversed during trump's term.

Yes Jews the perfectly accepted vernacular for hundreds of years till your easily offended generation of malcontents came along .But because I respect you as a person and am willing to try and be more sensitive i'll change jews to the sovereign citizens of Isreal ._.
Feel better...Weather it's sustainable or not it's a significant and great achievement just to get them to try.

minds_I

Veteran

i hope it works out.

Hello all,

Don't forget veterans choice, ay. buahahahahahaha

And while the Israel/UAE deal is good, how long will it last before Netanyahu/Israel start to annex Gaza and the West Bank again? The Palistinians are pissed and do not recognize the deal. ANd it there land.

No Bell peace prize for tRump.

minds_I

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
that point gets tossed around a lot, the partial travel ban that didn't really do much.yeah, he did it, and i'll give him that... he got flack for it... but it was nowhere near restrictive enough and look at how he handled it since... or didn't really all that much. disinfo, feeding hoaxer sentiment, waiting till like fucking june or july to finally wear a mask... fighting with states and taking historic amounts of expensive golf trips to his own resort... instead of doing his job... real amazing.

opperation warp speed isn't exactly nothing just not popular...
cutting all the red tape around getting med's care, and testing is also pretty significant
Took executive action to get large corporations to manufacturer ventilators and ppe also significant so in all honesty when you guy's say mismanagement I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts