Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil.

Thread Title Search
I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2019, 02:54 AM #1
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil.

I made a statement a while back saying that CBD oil that is not FDA approved and not bought at a phamracy would soon land you in jail.

As usual I was told to don my tinfoil hat so I did...LOL

CBD oil is illegal and a felony without a prescription.
Well here it is in the news, maybe some folks could benefit from some tinfoil in their lives too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrquzmyhprK/
They’d barely been open for a day when a dozen police arrived to put them both in handcuffs. Dreyson spent the weekend in jail. Now, even with #hemp fully legalized at the federal level earlier this week, they both face felony charges for possessing hemp-based CBD oil supplements!

In 2017, Ohio police arrested a man for having a container of CBD oil on his passenger seat and charged him with felony drug possession.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/investigation...505159071.html
In North Texas, however, the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office has a different opinion, and it means jail time, possibly for a felony, for people possessing even small amounts of CBD.

Although CBD is no longer a schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, the Food and Drug Administration, for example, considers all CBD products illegal no matter their source.

All medicine must be approved by the FDA and distributed by a phamacy.

I tried to tell y'all but you all just laughed and called names.
But I keep plodding on.

Plodding (of a person) thorough and hard-working but lacking in imagination or intelligence.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:02 AM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
CBD can be converted to THC. So it falls under the analog laws I think.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 03:37 AM #3
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
I think this is the real issue.
CBD oil is cutting into the pharmaceutical companies profit margin.
They will not stand for that.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 04:51 AM #4
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
I think this is the real issue.
CBD oil is cutting into the pharmaceutical companies profit margin.
They will not stand for that.
... that right there!

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 05:17 AM #5
shaggyballs
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
CBD can be converted to THC. So it falls under the analog laws I think.
I have been thinking about this:
In a round about way I think it does fall under the analog law.
Synthesizing a pharmaceutical even though there is no pharmaceutical yet.

Old 05-13-2019, 01:12 PM #6
therevverend

therevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivor
Quote:
I made a statement a while back saying that CBD oil that is not FDA approved and not bought at a phamracy would soon land you in jail
I was surprised when my mom sent me to the co-op grocery store to buy her CBD concentrate. I thought you had to at least go to a dispensary or pharmacy. They're selling it over the counter at Walgreens, Bartells, and all the co-ops and vitamin supplement shops. They may even have it at Wal Mart. Never thought I'd see it, my grandma's friends who hate pot are asking me about it. I have to tell them I don't know shit, THC is my thing.

The woman at Disney in the video got arrested because the pigs tested her CBD oil and found THC in it. Probably .0001. Later the charges were dropped. The news did a shitty job of explaining why stores are legally selling CBD oil but the pigs can still arrest you for it. Here's an article explaining the situation in Florida.

https://www.tampabay.com/business/is...ions-20190425/

That's fucked. It's the opposite of the situation in Rec and Medical states. It's legal at the state level but illegal at the national level in Rec and Med states. In Florida it's legal at the federal level but the pigs are saying it's illegal at the state level. But they're not arresting people for it. Some of the time. It'll be this way for some time in a few fucked up states until the people complain enough to the legislature to fix the law. I'm guessing they aren't going to be able to successfully prosecute people although I wouldn't want to go to court and find out.

Quote:
At this point it's not considered a medicine, it's a supplement. The government says it hasn't been proven to do most of the stuff people claim it does. Basically another type of hemp extract. I know there's stuff a doctor can prescribe it for but I doubt your insurance company will pay for it.

By marketing it this way and not selling it without a prescription they're making a fuck ton of money. It's a huge health fad right now. Everyone is using it for everything from womanly pains to cancer. It's not cheap, a little bottle of extract goes for $90. 'They' are making a killing off it, much more then if it was licensed and controlled by drug companies since they don't have to prove what it does and doesn't do, it's non-toxic and harmless. Every person in America over the age of 60 is buying the stuff, old people will pay anything to feel better.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 01:20 PM #7
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond repute
i buy mine at the local headsop

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:14 PM #8
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
I was flamed all the same when I posted the FDA laws regarding it

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 02:39 PM #9
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
I was flamed all the same when I posted the FDA laws regarding it
It seems like discussing laws around here is like a pissing contest with a skunk

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2019, 03:53 AM #10
shaggyballs
Banned

FDA sets first hearing on CBD in May as the agency looks at legalizing the cannabis compound in food and drinks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/02/fda-...pound-cbd.html

1 members found this post helpful.