What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oregon genetics group

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Absolutly love all this pictures, I'm not from Oregon, I live in Barcelona-Europe, hope some day I can live in Oregon or California,

So much respect and love from that part of the world to all oregon people!

Thank you, welcome from Barcelona, hopefully some day you make it here. Much respect back to you and your part of the world. :tiphat:

Dankwolf

Female seeds

Female seeds

Critacal sour

picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

Don't understand that hole thought . Maybe it's the fact of the testing indain summers but the smoke just makes my plants go crazy in a good way .

Dankwolf

Female seeds 2020 Oregon outdoor

Female seeds 2020 Oregon outdoor

Strain
critacal sour
Harvested Oct 1st

Bag appeal 8 out of 10
Smell 5 out of 10
Yield 11 out of 10
Easy of growth 10 out of 10
Ease of trimming 8 out of 10

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Yeah good question. Just about done curing some trump, I got the cut from a local dude in Oregon (founding fathers genetics). He works with a lot of CSI genetics and some super fire local cuts.
If anyone gets any of his seeds I highly recommend getting the Obama blood orange tangie from him. His blood orange tangie cut is rediculous and the Obama brings in nice color.
picture.php

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
What's the scoop on the MTF Dankwolf? What's it smell like? How's she smoke?

That critical sour put out some donkeys.

Dankwolf

So where are all the Oregon guys at ?
and what are you throwing up ?
Oregon has always held some bomb cuts / strains . What happen ?

Dankwolf

She was grade a for sure . She could stink up a full wearhouse with a bowl in a bag when dieled . Sad part is I lost the cutting during my divorce . So best I can do is cotton candy times ansestrial skunk f1 seed . Issue is I only have 500 or so seed and keepers are going to be hard to find . I grew 20 out and all were no good . Went full landrace . I plan to pop them in 99 at a time groups till I find a nice male and female to continue my work .
willore then likely be working other genetic groups as well .

Other groups
south mtf x ansestrial skunk f1 Ogkb 2.0 x ansestrial skunk f1
The cure x ansestrial skunk f1 and f2
Mendo breath x ansestrial skunk f1&f2
And I am playing with some
Gg4 x ak 47 from serious seeds s1 stock
Skelly hash plant x skunk va 91 s1 stock