What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StarLite - Revival Of Nevil's Northern Light #5 Genetics

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
This is a small run to document my personal cross of
StarLite = 89' Northern Lights #5 x ( Northern Lights #5 x HazeA s1 ( NL#5 Pheno )

Credit to: Melvanetics, Karma/South Holland crew, Nevil Schoenmakers ( RIP Legend )

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Here's 2 that I kept from a germination test I did earlier. The mother of these 2 (A5 pheno #6) was more on the Hazy/sativa side.
picture.php
picture.php

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Was asked which parents were used for this strain run.

1989 Northern Lights #5 ( Male )

picture.php

A5Haze s1 ( Northern Lights #5 pheno (Female))
picture.php

Jayded

Any pics of the nl5 leaning KA5 Royal flush?Good luck with the grow,will be interesting to see if the haze still comes out in any of them.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Any pics of the nl5 leaning KA5 Royal flush?Good luck with the grow,will be interesting to see if the haze still comes out in any of them.

KA5???

I have an A5Haze S1 NL#5 leaning mother if thats what you mean.

(F) '89 Northern Lights #5 (L), (F) A5Hazes1 [NL#5 leaner] (R)
picture.php

Last edited:

Jayded

Ha,ha.Sorry about that,had just been in the killer A5 thread and must of still been on my mind when writing that post.

Latest posts

Latest posts