What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flow's grow - 3x3 LED

Day 31

Looking vigorous again and settled after the top. Smell dissipated but is back. Undergrowth is catching up nicely, fan leaves are looking bigger.

Daytime 71f and 52%h, probably enjoying the extra humidity.

Expecting to water no sooner than Sunday. Will increase strength of the Mason jar tea, hoping she starts drinking more and drying up a bit faster

Rigged up a 120mm top fan until I decide on more proper exhaust.

Last edited:
Day 32

She dried up sooner than expected, watering day. Watered 64oz with 2tbsp jar tea and a drop of molasses. Phd down to 6.3

Did a good water to drain, runoff ph is 6.2.

Trucking along

Last edited:
When should I consider trimming lower branches? Would like her to focus growth on top canopy. There's a set just above the first node that I'm sure won't produce much. Might as well try and clone with it, aye?

techattack

It depends a lot of how much tall u want them to go.. I generally dont take too much becuz i also like to LST and let then all small. U can wait for the flowering time, first and second week i think are fine becuz they usually stretch and u Will know what branches won't get enough light.

Thanks for the replies. I may let the lower branches go a bit more before considering cloning

Day 35

72f daytime mid 60s night

Nothing too exciting, lower growth continues to catch up. Looking bushier

Some odd coloring on older fan leaves, new growth looks fine. Single middle blade curling on another set. Moved light up to 28" from 24

Drying up faster may water tomorrow

Last edited:
Day 38

Thinking of cloning soon from lowest branches with 2 nodes.

Watered 2 days ago with 2 tablespoons jar tea /64 oz

Planning to flip at end of month

Same blades remained curled, will add some Epsom next water. Otherwise looking good. Molasses has Epsom aye?

Last edited:
Day 41

6 days since water. Watered 64oz at 6.3 ph with molasses, and 4 tbsp rice water. Using this instead of jar tea this round

Smelling good, temps around 73f day. 60%h.

Good looking growth. Was going to take a clone or two but the lower branches were bit droopy from presumably needing water. Decided to water and reassess tomorrow.

How long should I let her recover from taking a clone before 12/12?

Last edited:
Day 48, sitting about 22". Going to flip tonight; doing it in 2 hour additions each night until 12/12.

I grabbed a clone of lower branch 6 days ago. Believe I'm seeing some growth on it, cool. :peacock:

Cleaned up some lower leaves will do another round with next watering.

Temps 73 d 65 n. 60% humidity, will swap into a larger exhaust fan soon.

Last edited:
Day 51

Fully flipped to 12/12, brought it down a few hours each day. Stretch has begun, as has pistil watch

Trimmed up more lower leaf

Watered 64 oz to drain with 6.0, molasses and a few tbsp of tea

New fan set up, now have good negative pressure. Used a round Tupperware piece to adapt back of small house fan to 4" duct, and ofc duct tape. :headbange Tupperware piece tapered down to just about 4"

Clone is showing new growth/appears rooted. Looking for advice on when to let the soil start to dry? Afraid of stem rot. It's been 9 days since cloned into soil,