What's new

strawberry stardawg

jayd

main tent group shots yesterday. have removed a lot of lower plant and a few top inner fans. plants esp the strawberry stardawgs were really bushy and touching so i got 2 sets of tent expanders to gain a few inches to increase air flow and stop plants touching

jayd

the 2 strawberry stardawgs

2 SLH

sorry pics not the best as new phone . got to find my old sony camera. go to figure out how to post bigger pics from free hosting site

jayd

well the plant in its own tent had to be cut down. it kept stretching 2 to inchs a day even after 18/19 nfrom flip. it was 6 inchs below the led and the light couldnt go any higher. out the 3 she had massive gaps between nodes and she didnt smell the best compared to the other 2 so im not too gutted. not sure if it was the diesel genes in her what made her grow so big. ive move 1 of the other 1s out the bigger tent and put her in the smaller tent. she has stopped stretching but very busy. the other has still stretched a little but not as bad. they are bushy girls and the 2 old slh havent got much room

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

jayd

i had issues witht the 2 remaining strawberry stardawg. i chopped top colas after just over 9 weeks and let the rest go another week. they didnt swell as much as id like and the bottom half was very leafy. the 2 old cuts of super lemon haze handle anything i threw at them a breeze to grow. 1 of them was over shadowed by the big strawberry dawg. out the 1 m tent with the 3 plants in i got 8oz from the strawberry dawg, 4 oz off 1 the slh and 3 oz from the slh what didnt get much light. not bad really 15oz from 1 telos 0010 upgraded light whats 280 power draw led. the single strawberry dawg what was in its own 75 x 75 tent under 1 telos 008 led produced roughly 8 oz. not bad from a 200 watt led. had heat issues and a salts build up. was only my second coco grow. much prefer soil growing