What's new

strawberry stardawg

jayd

just put the seeds into germ today.
was 7 seeds inside instead of 6. a couple were very small but that doesnt mean anything ive found out in the past.
will be growing in coco
8ltr fabric rhizo pots
shogun nutes
will start veg under a 125 watt blue cfl and then switching to a telos 008 led and flowering under a telos 0010 led
i hopefully will pick 1 and veg for longer and pot into a bigger pot and flowering alone in another tent.

H

Hygronerd420

Hi,

Can't wait to see how they doing!

I also just germed some seeds!

How long is the Flowering period on this strain?

Greetings!!

jayd

its took a few days for babies to pop up. been pretty cold and not had small heater in tent. 5 are up and 1s on its way. been 1 day under light now.

jayd

day 8
2 have been very slow to popup. the 2 in the middle are 4 and 5 days and the other 4 are 8 days.
i have my eye on the bottom right one as she has smaller wide leaf already. the other 3 are thinner and more jagged and slightly bigger. being fed shogun start 4ml ltr and canna rhizo 4ml ltr ph 5.8/5.9
this is only my second grow using coco as ive always grown in soil. im going to give them another couple days then switch to telos LED

jayd

I didn't have great results with their strawberry diesel. Hoping you have better luck

what was the matter with it??
ive not grown any diesels or dawgs before myself. not keen on diesels, but strawberry x stardawg sounded good

TheBlaze

I had 8 females. Phenotypes were all over the place, and only one of them was decent. Not great, but decent. Maybe I just got unlucky, it happens. My main issue was a serious lack of uniformity. Compare that to Double Krush from Lucky Dog, where most of the phenos were very similar, and all of them were good/great.

I will be watching your grow with interest.

jayd

day 14. the 1 in the middle is 4 days behind plants seem to like being under led. going to repot in a few days. they are in 3/4 ltr pots at the moment, just got to wait for 3ltr pots to arrive in a few days.

this 1 looks like shes going be big and branch out well. have switched from shogun start to shogun coco A and B 1ml ltr and started shogun silicon 1ml ltr. have cut down on the rhizo and going to be using cannazym from today

Last edited:

jayd

ic

this is the fatter leaf one, she seems to be a bit slower. burns are from feed spill while water

jayd

sorry for lack of updates. 1 plant got accidently killed after i knocked her over and she snapped. another plant was really slow so i killed her off. 3 plants remaining, vegged for 6 weeks. 2 i topped once and the other i topped and then topped all tops again, she is in a 15 ltr airpot in her own tent 75cm x 75 cm under a telos 008 led and ive put a budbox utility shelf in to help shape her. the other 2 are in 9 ltr airpots in a 1m x 1m tent and the new telos 0010 pro led along with 2 clones of a old cut of super lemon haze a friend gave me, ive flipped them to flower 4 days ago. ive had a few problems as ive been using 100% coco instead of 70/30 coco perlite like i done on my only other coco grow. much prefer soil growing. . il get some pics later

jayd

sorry for delay posting pictures. these were from 12 days ago 2 days after flip. i didnt think id filled the shelf up enough on the single plant tent but she has gone mental since this pic and im nearly out of height, shes really stretched and got big node gaps what im a bit gutted but she looks and smells good

group shot with SLH

Last edited:

jayd

the 2 SLH clones, this is a old cut and smells really strong of lemon, doesnt stretch too much and the lower branches really come up

Last edited:

jayd

yesterday 14 days from flip single plant tent. gaining 3 inchs a day. running out of room as trying to keep led 24 inchs above plant

Latest posts

Latest posts