What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Merch

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys / Girls don't forget to check out out the new Merch up on our clothing store https://www.rg-apparel.com limited offer for March All new hoodies will come with a free Real Gorilla hat below don't miss this promo as it will be a one off ..

New Real gorilla Hoodies with Gorilla down the sleeve, good thick quality cross neck hoodies

picture.php

picture.php

New Gorilla Weight lifting Hoodies for the Gym , I wear these most days down the gym

picture.php

picture.php

Also for all the girls my missus wears these down the gym,..

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

All new Hoodies are £54.99 but come with a Free hat with every order worth £19.99 cant beat those deals,.. (please bare in mind Hoodies may take 7-10 working days for delivery)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
nice looking Hoodies i have one from the older ones, maybe i take one new and tshirt

good work mate

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
If you guys want any hoodies be sure to check out www.rg-apparel.com you get a free hat with every order of new hoodies and we have credit/debit card payment options..:tiphat:

vanilla dutch

glad i ordered some shirts. this virus thing is making mail go slow. once payment is recieved im placing another order for hoody and two more shirts. will post pics once they arrive. thankx real gorilla seeds. ur so cool on instagram answering my order inquires and and answering emails. im defiantly a repeat customer for life.thank you

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
glad i ordered some shirts. this virus thing is making mail go slow. once payment is recieved im placing another order for hoody and two more shirts. will post pics once they arrive. thankx real gorilla seeds. ur so cool on instagram answering my order inquires and andwering emails. im defiantly a repeat customer for life.thank you

:tiphat:

vanilla dutch

hello panikz. just did some window shopping on both real gorilla clothing websites. looking to spend 180 on pink gorilla face hoody. weightlifting t shirt and young gorilla cigar t shirt. cant wait till i get my stimulus check from trump. had a suggestion for hat category. ever think about nubie/ beanie for cold winter dayz. it would be a definite buy from me. thankx for listening.i think it's been received? Reason for edit.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

i think im also gonna get the grey on white gorilla hoody .im more than likely going to spend 280 american dollars for the 2 hoodys and 2 shirts.thank u .the gray and pink paid for?

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

plus the gorilla front t shirt. saw the grey on white gorilla hoody was sold out in xxl. i can wait till a restock. definitly trying to get the rgs shirt on the second page. do i still get a hat if i order a hoody now or was that then? if i do it will either be the black or gray one. thank you panickz and god bless you and gypsy and crew.

Last edited: