What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato x Dosidos x Opg.

N

Newguy420

Sorry folks I am back. Here is my seedlings they were started in Kanamu pacha slow growth but
Now in bio bizz light mix 3.5lt pots
Then into bio bizz all mix.
Sorry PANIKZ but here is the pics

Attachments

• IMG_20200311_224551.jpg
    IMG_20200311_224551.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200311_224314.jpg
    IMG_20200311_224314.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 46
N

Newguy420

Had to move grow to new spot. And it's better
For Temps. My iso max fan has 3 x steps and it's on at step one and it's 24c last place fan was on step 3 & Temps were 28c. So move helped. Plus my m8 keeps an eye on them when
Am not there

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry folks I am back. Here is my seedlings they were started in Kanamu pacha slow growth but
Now in bio bizz light mix 3.5lt pots
Then into bio bizz all mix.
Sorry PANIKZ but here is the pics

Glad your back an everything is ok , the seedlings look healthy mate , :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks PANIKZ done a stem rub an a few.
And they smell great.

You getting that pink grapefruit smell ?? on the mothers I had a hand full of clones and smelt them like a bunch of flowers and had the finest pink bubble gum grapefruit smell it was incredible , never smelt plants like it in my 20yrs growing ,.. I have high hopes for these crosses,. :tiphat:

N

Newguy420

You getting that pink grapefruit smell ?? on the mothers I had a hand full of clones and smelt them like a bunch of flowers and had the finest pink bubble gum grapefruit smell it was incredible , never smelt plants like it in my 20yrs growing ,.. I have high hopes for these crosses,. :tiphat:

One of them had a grapefruit smell and it was the one. That I said to the missus I hope that's a female proper
Nice smell like grapefruit but with strong dank smell in background

It's gonna be nice

N

Newguy420

Sup Icmag think I have a magnesium deficiency
So I gave em a feed of shogun Calmag @ Ec0. 4
Let's see if it helps them. This is a picture of them now

Attachments

• IMG_20200314_235114.jpg
    IMG_20200314_235114.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
N

Newguy420

Does anyone here use plant magic evolution
Spray. I was going to go up & give them a spray
Tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_001325.jpg
    IMG_20200315_001325.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 43

Cmoon

im not seeing what your seeing m8, healthy enough to me, if the leafs lightning its up the feed/foliar a bit, lamp to close can drive them to much on low nutes...all a balance.

bests cmoon

Esme

Does anyone here use plant magic evolution
Spray. I was going to go up & give them a spray
Tomorrow

Got this off a website

How to use Plant Magic - Evolution Spray:
Plant Magic - Evolution Spray is for use with plants grown in any medium and in any type of grow-system. Evolution Spray can be used a week or fortnightly through the vegetative cycle and for the first 2 weeks of flowering. Plant Magic - Evolution is also great for use on mother plants. Spray your mother plants a 2-3 weeks prior to taking cuttings to produce lots of new shoots to take cuttings from.

Refill your Plant Magic Evolution Spray bottle. Shake the spray-gun well and then thoroughly spray your plants from top to bottom ensuring no part is missed. Ensure that the topsides, and most importantly, the undersides of all leaves are wetted completely. As always with foliar sprays, only use in low light intensity conditions and ensure none gets on your grow-lamp. The ideal time to spray your plants is when your grow-lamp has just gone out for the dark-cycle while the stomata are still open. This allows time for the spray to be absorbed before the lamp comes back on, reducing the chance of foliar burns due to intense light hitting wet leaves.

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray dosage: Foliar feed your plant in the manner described above once every week or two throughout the veg cycle and the first 2 weeks of flowering.

N

Newguy420

Nice one Esme I will give it ago.

It's hard to see here is a better pic Cmoon

Attachments

• IMG_20200313_105030.jpg
    IMG_20200313_105030.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200313_105255.jpg
    IMG_20200313_105255.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 43