What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Private Canna Cultivator

So you had an insection type lic issued...

And now you donr want a licence?

But the authoritys have all your info?

In L.A the cannabis regulators raided many..many a cillective and unlicenced clone producers and still do...they got all there info....

Todays cameras tracking etc.. you will have to change location etc..etc.. cuz once your listed laying low is not like the 70s...
And that

damien50

Sounds like all you need are enough clients that you custom grow for. They can be dopers, or medical, what's it matter? I have one farmer I get my stuff from, I trust him and he trusts me. Quality, variety, wholesale. No need for anyone in between. If you know enough med users, or heavy consumers, go black market IMO.

I want to start with med then bring in rec and use a percentage to provide for low income med patients at a much lower price