What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

axle2u

use that pollen, I had Glue reverse on me from cold in flower twice and the offspring when I hit cookies was really nice.

SLUGGO - glue x Forum cookies
View Image

GlueBreath - glue x the three
View Image

East Coast Sour Glue - glue x ECSD
View Image

View Image

Vicious Felony - glue x OGKB 2.0
View Image

hey there chunky pigs.....
that is some cadillac, photography going on there.....pal
great job on the photo documentary....!!

-axle
up northern way, next to the big igloo

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
hey there chunky pigs.....
that is some cadillac, photography going on there.....pal
great job on the photo documentary....!!

-axle
up northern way, next to the big igloo

I want him to take pictures of my plants. But I'm pretty sure you need nice stuff to start with.

Montuno

...como el Son...
9-November-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Buds of the branches:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

9-November. More branches' buds:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

I had a great success and a few failures. I've learned a lot from the things that didn't go the way I wanted, so it's not a complete bust. I just need to learn how to take good pictures.

Thats a better sounding situation than the first conclusion I erroneously leapt to. Learning to take pretty pictures is way easier than learning to grow good weed outdoors in the far north, if you figured out the later then the former should be no sweat.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

12-November-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & Underground Seeds Collective; born 20-July.

More young flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CrushnYuba

Today or tomorrow is going to be the last day for these South African bagseed plants. Lots of rain and no sun in the local forecast for a while. Of course weather forecasting isn't all that accurate, people give computer models more credit than they're worth most of the time, but this breed of bagseed started to rot around this time last year and is showing some signs of possibly getting ready to do the same thing again this year so why not stop now before things get ugly?
View Image

This is the top of the tallest one
View Image

Here is a couple of the lower buds on that one so you can see how its not quite done
View Image

This is the lowers of the other pheno, which does seem to look kinda done. I got one of this kind and three like the tallest one.
View Image

Not sure if all the seeds are ripe of if I should leave it out a while longer.
View Image

Why are they so tall and stretched? Were they really crowded or something?

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

12-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

More King Congo 1° flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

12-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands); Tropical Seeds Company..

More flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
16-November.

General view of "La Perrera" (looking west).
First King Congo 2°, in the middle Zamalmistyc, and in the background King Congo 1°(all from Tropical Seeds Company):

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

Very fruity and sweet aroma, but difficult to specify; like a mixture between sweet carrot/mandarine, and apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It lacks the 3 lower knots (6 branches), pruned..

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

Buds:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts