What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger X OPG

Cantharellus

Thanks Guys ! The yield on this was good at around 130g. almost no popcorn and a joy to trim. Has a slight orange taste that doesn't carry its way through to the end of a joint. A very nice powerful up high. Good working weed if you have a tolerance. If you are a lightweight this one will be a one hitter. This one is missing two things. Bag appeal and loud terps. The other pheno's that had male flowers smelled much better than this one. I did discover that a fan I bought for the tent has a light on the on/off switch that is green. I have not had any issues with the other plants in this tent but maybe these were a bit sensitive. I wish I had more of these seeds to pop to find some flavor to go with the power. I might have to buy a pack. So my verdict on this one plant is

power- 8.5
bag appeal-7
taste/terps- 7

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpg
    IMG_1750.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 45

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Guys ! The yield on this was good at around 130g. almost no popcorn and a joy to trim. Has a slight orange taste that doesn't carry its way through to the end of a joint. A very nice powerful up high. Good working weed if you have a tolerance. If you are a lightweight this one will be a one hitter. This one is missing two things. Bag appeal and loud terps. The other pheno's that had male flowers smelled much better than this one. I did discover that a fan I bought for the tent has a light on the on/off switch that is green. I have not had any issues with the other plants in this tent but maybe these were a bit sensitive. I wish I had more of these seeds to pop to find some flavor to go with the power. I might have to buy a pack. So my verdict on this one plant is

power- 8.5
bag appeal-7
taste/terps- 7

Hi mate great job and thanks for the review I will be releasing these strains soon so if your looking for better pheno’s you will definitely find them .. :tiphat: