What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High grade CBD and CBG hemp seed supplier

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm having issues finding any legit company that sells high quality hemp strains in other than bulk fashion. There's multiple companies willing to sell seed at $.90-$1.00 per seed with a 2500-5000 minimum order quantity. I'm a home grower who is getting licensed in order to supply the personal needs of my wife and I. The shops around me all sell less than stellar quality B or C grade flower and I know from personal experience it can be grown much better and the aftercare process is lacking in the commercially available stuff. The stuff in the shops here in TN all looks the exact same, brown and so dry it has no taste and is harsh on the throat. I've literally had better tasting imported brickweed...

With that said, I'm looking for quality genetics in an affordable manner. All I want is around 100 seeds or so to find myself a good mother. Does anybody know where I can order seeds in that small of a quantity?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
what you are looking for is Cannabis Seeds with CBD. try CBD Crew or other reputable breeders like that. Attempt to pay less and you can expect less. There is no such thing as hemp with CBD, federal hemp regulation is nonsense garbage spam from r j moris more likely than not. let's trace who is a lawyer attorney and likes writing long papers that is a clue

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, to be specific, I'm looking for strains with less than .3% THC that have been bred for CBD or CBG content and flavor. I will look into your suggestions. Thanks for the reply.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
only can be explained in so many ways. people still get sick and have muscle pain where you are right? well here is a hint you want the effective part of the plant to be more
not less

RasBoss dot com has examples

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to be legal. I've not grown in a long time and am not willing to risk losing 6 children to stupid laws...Hence the adherence to the .3% mandate.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
cbg is a made up word for people with phds to peddle snake oil just like that infomercial guy on this message board

why else would a scientist guy try to change the name of cannabis oh it isn't called cannabis any more blah blah albh

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
kaotic full understanding wanting to keep yourself and your family safe only speaking from a personal call it scientific point of view not a [legal] one

grow a rat that isn't a rat or a deer that isn't a deer
or a corn that is a sugar ball with no corns and has bug spray addiction...

coyotefox

ONE premium CBD Seeds is where i found some really good hemp cultivars. The Silver Haze didn't germinate but all the rest were 100% . The Rocky Mountain Berry is the one to get, i tried them all and i now have a Clone that test 17% cbd and .4% thc , which can be lower if cut a few days early.

FJ2000

Just ordered some Cherry Blossom from Blue Forest Farms... supposed to be 17%CBD 0.3% THC, and they do small orders 5,10 seed packs. Anyone else ever grow this stuff out?

hellfire

Just ordered some Cherry Blossom from Blue Forest Farms... supposed to be 17%CBD 0.3% THC, and they do small orders 5,10 seed packs. Anyone else ever grow this stuff out?

Not grown the blossom but in my experience all cherry strains are hot if left to go their full cbd percentage. A quick search online shows a few farms with CB COAs...the first one I found said 17% CBD and .67% THC.

llamabox

We are harvesting fresh Fem seed now. 11-12 different high CBD varieties. We can do starts of any number and we have thousands of 1gal mini mothers. So if you need or know of anyone please drop me a line.

We are a licensed nursery and have 0.3% compliant COA's available.

Latest posts

Latest posts